Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mark Stanley

Cleaning aftercare Sheet
« on: October 10, 2006, 02:41:20 pm »
For several months now I have issued an aftercare sheet which I partly made up myself and adapted from a kind donation from a member of this site ( I cant remember who.)

Its gone!

Where I Know not.

Probably deleted during a tidy up.

Can anyone who uses such a document help or point me in the right direction and let me have their copy (if they are feeling generous)

Much appreciated.

Mark
NCCA

Mark Stanley

Re: Cleaning aftercare Sheet
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 04:09:29 pm »
Thanks to Tony and Amlet for their emails.

Mark
NCCA

Jeremy

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 05:23:26 pm »
I have been trying to draw up one myself and would appreciate it if you could send me a copy as well.

Many Thanks
Jeremy

craigp

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 06:33:37 pm »
here we go all jump in  ;D

me too, gixer6@blueyonder.co.uk

i'll send somthing in return.

nick p

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 08:29:34 pm »
hi

if you sending them out me to please

cheers nick

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 10:32:13 pm »
please sir, can I have 1?

shaun_ashmore@lineone.net

Scott_Inglis

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 10:46:53 pm »
Please could you send me a copy also

Inglis71@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Scott

dave washbrook

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 10:50:40 pm »
this is what i use

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! 

Helpful advice/guidelines following the cleaning process 

Carpets.      Care should be taken when walking from a damp carpet to hard surfaces, as this can be a slipping hazard. It is recommended that you place a mat to dry feet in any potential hazard areas, and that persons entering these areas be advised to take extra care. 

•      Avoid wearing outdoor footwear on freshly cleaned carpeting, until areas are fully dry. 

•       Assist drying by keeping rooms as warm as possible and providing adequate ventilation.  In the warmer months open doors and windows fully to create air movement over the cleaned items, as this will greatly improve drying times. 

•      Items of furnishings must not be replaced back on to freshly cleaned carpet without protector pads unless the carpet is absolutely dry. Protector pads prevent loose wood dye or rust from furnishings staining the carpeting (Protector pads are supplied as part of the service for this purpose). Wall units, wardrobes and cabinets etc., which are flat based, must not be replaced until the carpets are absolutely dry as these could seal in moisture possibly causing mould mildew and associated problems. 

Upholstery•      Do not place freshly cleaned cushions directly against radiators or other heat sources as this can permanently heat set marks into certain susceptible fabrics. 

•      Upholstery loose cushions must be allowed to dry fully before being replaced back on to the frame of the suite. We recommend that the zip ends of the cushions are placed to the floor, and that the cushions are rested against one another to allow air circulation on both sides. Cushions to be moved at intervals to allow air circulation to ALL parts. 

•      Some upholstery linings and information tags can contain extremely loose dyes, which is another good reason to keep the cushions off the frame until they are fully dry. 

Drying times for both carpets and upholstery often vary depending on many different factors, i.e. Type of fibre content, pile density, degree of soiling, room temperature and air circulation/ventilation, and of course the type of cleaning process utilised. The operator will be able to advise better having assessed the items and environmental conditions. 

The best form of advertising is generated from existing satisfied clients therefore Customer care is extremely important to us. I hope that we have inspired your confidence, so you will be happy to refer our services to family, friends, or colleagues. But if, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied, then please let us know, in order for us to put things right for you. 

The above guidelines are to ensure that you receive the full benefits of having your carpets and soft furnishings professionally cleaned, with minimal disruption. Additionally the advice is to guard against some common unnecessary problems. Thank you for your valued custom, and we look forward to continuing to provide our services to you in the future. 

THE BEST FORM OF APPRECIATION OF A JOB WELL DONE, IS TO REFER OUR SERVICES TO OTHERS.

*paul_moss

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 11:51:09 pm »
Dave
You forgot to add to the bottom that

My cleaning is not that good and your carpets may still be a little dirty. ;D
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

craigp

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 08:39:01 am »
thats very good Dave. well writen.

vangaurd

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 01:54:12 pm »
please please can i have one many thanks roche@blueyonder.co.uk
thank you sir.

Damian

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 05:38:52 pm »
Could i also have one please Dave  Ta.
Kids for the ex-missus. The fireblade is my baby!!

Derek

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 05:38:57 pm »
Where on earth did you get that form from young David?

I will have to come up with revamped version now although the pictures I used in it are missing  ;)