Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

steveaqua

Magnetic Window Cleaners
« on: October 07, 2006, 11:00:25 am »
Was watching some shopping channel the other day and they were giving a demonstraion on these "revoloutionary" gizmos. I don't know if anyone else has seen these in action but firstly they look bloody hard to use and secondly how can you detail the edge of the glass? surely there would be runs all round. Another top product to save you a fortune off your local window cleaner, they state...blooming idiots! >:(

windolene

Re: Magnetic Window Cleaners
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 12:05:48 pm »
Hi,

No good for double glazing, have been around for at least 25 years. They do a basic job.

WINDOLENE.

Majestic

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 12:54:43 pm »

steveaqua

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 01:02:42 pm »
Hi,

No good for double glazing, have been around for at least 25 years. They do a basic job.

WINDOLENE.
the ones on tv could do double glazing. they had stronger magnets.

they've been around for that long? no wonder they never caught on they look rubbish and time consuming

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2006, 04:43:32 pm »
Wintecs has been selling them for quite a while now and they sell a lot of them (about 2 a day!) as they are the UK's main stockist. They have said that the people that buy are domestic customers.

Alex

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 07:23:03 pm »
I had one (SET) many years ago when I was in a flat and the every time I used it, it did a cr** job,
I moved it to fast one day and the out side one fell off and hit a car below stuck to it well though ;D Never did go down for it. got a proper Wc to do the job in the end. ::)