This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gsw

Re: Roundbuilders
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2007, 10:32:07 pm »
i say take people as you find them, this is how i found PDS

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=42016.0

but as is pointed out here many times everyone is entitled to an opinion!

gsw

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2007, 10:34:38 pm »
the update to the above link, is that the womans windows are rank, her sills are thick with traffic film and every time I do next door but one I smile my B*&&*cks off!!  sorry didn't mean to hi jak the post

dave0123

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2007, 10:41:56 pm »
Colley.. If you use them again give us a shout i mite get some canvasing done too..

Could split the costs just a thought

dave
Dave.

colley614

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2007, 10:46:15 pm »
Will do dave  ;)

dave0123

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 10:47:31 pm »
nice 1
Dave.

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 11:03:14 pm »
Prolific member 
I have used contacted and used many of these companies.

There a a couple I would use one is high priced, the other a company that others on here slated big time, but have reformed and sacked the person that was the problem.

So yes.
I will not say company names of people that I know not to use or that just IMO will not cut it will my company:

the two I would are Cleanermarketing and PDS I think both are on here but dont post to much

i used one of these companys last year ,,,then found out they went back to the same area for another company which i found out of order

Roundbuildersuk

Re: Roundbuilders New
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2007, 11:24:53 am »
Hi all

Yes we are still in business and working very hard!

You have started this thread from an old posting that was entered before we had our website constructed www.roundbuilders.com. After completing our website we were inundated with enquiries for new canvassing and telesales contracts - all enquiries are replied to!

We now have new contact details and email addresses! You can still reach us on either the original hotmail account (roundbuildersuk@hotmail.com) or sales@roundbuilders.com/design@roundbuilders.com.

After a few well earned days holiday for my b-day celebrations we had 2 contracts to work on back to front which both involved working away from home and I'm afraid we did not have access to the internet and our email accounts. However, I can always be contacted on the mobile no: 07704187580 and I did receive several enquiry calls while I was away which were all responded to. We do however, apologise for any late responses, since then, as we are catching up at the moment.

I am afraid that as we run both telesales contracts and design briefs during the day and work unsocialable hours in the eves and weekends our time is very limited to spend on forums and hence this is the first opportunity to read and respond to this thread.

Our present experience is that having completed initial canvassing requirements for customers we are being asked to extend canvassing contracts to gain even more work for the window cleaners.

Just to make it clear, we are not the company who canvassed the same area for different window cleaners! Once we have carried out work for a window cleaner we are careful never to return to the same area for someone else!

We hope that our customers in the past and present have not had any reason to speak negatively about our company. Everyone is entitled to freedom of choice but
in response to the below I can only speak for our company:

1, they advertise and when you ask them to do it they cant, not yet to busy.

Yes, we are booked up with contracts until the end of Jan/beginning of Feb - we are pleased to be in high demand!

2, they work for you and don’t get what you want.

Each of our clients explains their requirements and working methods and we work to their specifications

3, you email and get a reply a week or so later

Generally our response time is within 24hours. However some circumstances do not permit this (i.e. the last 2 weeks) and therefore responses can be later. However, I can always be reached on my mobile!

4, they do work for you and get one-off cleans (that you pay more for)

We are asked for the occasional one-off cleans (tend to be conservatory roof cleans that are worth alot more than a regular house clean!) and our customers are always given the option to decline them ... but from our experience do not as sometimes they actually lead to more regular cleans!

5, once they have done work they dont call you or let you know whats going on.

Customers are always informed of progress once a canvassing schedule is completed. The main reason for this is because we like to be paid!

6, they give it the big we can do this can do that, then not deliver.

All we do is offer our services to companies that do not have the time or resources to do the work themselves.

Kind Regards From Gemma