This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

easy clean

what a joker!!!!!
« on: August 02, 2006, 09:09:20 pm »
i was driving to my next house today when coming the other way i see a trad driving in his car. 1 hand on the wheel the other out the window holding the ladder on the roof!!!!! what a f11ck1ng joker!!!! he must of been driving at about 25-30 as well, gonna cause a serious accident one day the idiot. 5 minutes later he's 3 doors away and pops his ladder up and of he goes, not a drop of water in sight!!! how do they get away with this? proper COWBOYS.

Sir Squeaky

Re: what a joker!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 09:13:11 pm »
Yawn...... trad bashing.

WFP IS KING.  NOTHING ELSE EXISTS. ::)

Ian_Giles

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 06:11:20 am »
tut tut Rog, that wasn't trad bashing, that was cowboy bashing, until you mentioned it there wasn't even a mention of WFP ;D

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Mike George

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 06:20:24 am »
I've got some customers who say their old window cleaner didn't use any water. They get away with it because they're cheap and the customers can't find a proper window cleaner.
Don't recognise people?
Mike's face blindness blog

Trevor Knight

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 09:03:23 am »
Not using water?

How do you clean a window without either an applicator sleeve or pole using water??

Surely the customer must see the windows are not clean???

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 03:43:03 pm »
Breathes on it and buffs? ;D

JM123

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 05:22:22 pm »
Breathes on it and buffs? ;D

i suppose we could all drop our prices and do a cr*p job, it would take less time, take on more jobs and be more profitable - some people have no pride in the job, sickens me, there's a few round here like that.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 06:40:43 pm »
There a wc who cleans around where i used to live , who never uses anything other than just a scrim cloth , just ladder and scim. i just cannot see how he benefits .

P®oPole™

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 06:51:45 pm »
Theres a few scrimers round here aswell :o :o, there living in the dark ages. ;D

petetaylor56

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 10:26:00 pm »
 :)theres a bloke round my way carries a ladder scrim and bucket but only has bear in his bucket bear money brigade :D
today i be mostly wfp

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 10:38:21 pm »
:)theres a bloke round my way carries a ladder scrim and bucket but only has bear in his bucket bear money brigade :D
Paddington Bear?
Pooh Bear? ???

Biscute

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006, 10:43:56 pm »
If the guy was holding onto the ladders while driving well thats stupid, but and its a big but he might have just be holding them as it was a hot day as i know that i drive with my hand out the window on hot days he mite have ahd it succured by some unseen meens, also he mite have wet his mop befor he got out the car, also mite have had a hiup bucket, but the worst thing is  why do you think tad window cleaners are infearior each to ther own i say.
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 11:18:05 pm »
If the guy was holding onto the ladders while driving well thats stupid, but and its a big but he might have just be holding them as it was a hot day as i know that i drive with my hand out the window on hot days he mite have ahd it succured by some unseen meens, also he mite have wet his mop befor he got out the car, also mite have had a hiup bucket, but the worst thing is  why do you think tad window cleaners are infearior each to ther own i say.
Exactly.

Nicely said Biccy. ;)

Ian_Giles

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 05:54:29 am »
Where has anyone said that trad window cleaning is inferior?
Specifically in this thread?
Why even bring that up when it is not even about comparisons between trad and WFP?
I doubt this guy even had an applicator in his hand, I'll bet he certainly didn't have a BOAB, most of us use these now.
I reckon there is a big difference between hanging on to a loose ladder and resting your hand out of the window too.

Dangerous practice affects us all, it draws the eye of the authorities and to stop said dangerous practice they put in more and more rules and regs...

Work beckons...gotta go  :'(

Ian

Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Biscute

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 09:10:04 am »
well i think that was a bit of a naive reply,because even tho it wernt stated it was a shot at trad winow cleaners in my eyes. and as for the hand out of the window well its pritty obvies that i ment holding on to the ladders for for comfort reasons instead of saftey reasons
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

danny mckim

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 01:58:59 pm »
If i was to speak about a windowcleaner i wouldnt use the terms trad or wfp. So by using the term trad i think this is why the other WINDOWCLEANERS and myself think this is a dig. Also if someone wants to wash with a scrim and shammy let them. Believe me its much harder. I think these guys should move on but remember its up to them. Sure they could do a better job sqeeging but the customers must be satisfied or they wouldnt have any work.

simbo

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 11:54:11 pm »
have a supposed window cleaner around here the same, just the same wet rag all day 3 bed semi in under five minutes. I personally would like to knock him out as i think it makes us all look bad. I have spoken to him before and he is "dirt" cheap but must do 30 houses a day, imagine his collecting, i have now got some of his customers for a lot more money if he upped prices and quality he could clean up with the amount of customers he must have
I don't get it i really don't
simb0