This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dazzler3370

Main Hose
« on: Today at 08:24:33 pm »
Evening gents,
I thought I would ask as my main 6mm hose needs replacing.
Is there any difference between websites that sell them quality wise.

Cheers
Dazzler
Dazzler

Spruce

Re: Main Hose
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:38:35 pm »
Evening gents,
I thought I would ask as my main 6mm hose needs replacing.
Is there any difference between websites that sell them quality wise.

Cheers
Dazzler

I would expect that would be true. The first lot of hose we got was minibore from a business in Scotland called Cleantek.

We still have some on a hose reel in my garage. It is as stiff as a length of round bar. Hard to use in summer and nearly impossible to use in winter.

We have heard some not so good reports of some hose being sold on eBay by Circuit Hydraulics. Then again wcw received complaints of some house they sold splitting, as did PureFreedom.

We have only ever purchased hose from Gardiners during the time they sold it. We did have a roll of minibore from them that was awful. It swelled a lot. We were cold water back then.

I brought another roll of minibore and microbore from Gardiners and they have served us well. Daqua are selling the same hose.

Others say that the hose from wcw is brilliant, so I guess some batches are better than others.

The windie who put up photos of his split hose was told to send it back. The company would then send it into the supplier for an assessment. If the manufacturer admitted it was a claim then pf would refund the amount paid.
So what in saying is that after sales service is also important when buying products.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:02:51 pm »
Do not buy the hose from circuit hydraulics on ebay- it's horrendous!!
If Daqua are selling the same hose that Gardiners did then that would be the best option.
Comfortably Numb!

NBwcs

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:39:44 pm »
Bought my present 8mm hose from cleaning spot, avoid at all costs, its rubbish.