van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slacky

New work.
« on: Today at 05:09:48 pm »
I’ve just been offered the opportunity to take on 22 houses on an estate over here, starting next year. Better buy a new pole  ;D

dazmond

Re: New work.
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:26:41 pm »
I’ve just been offered the opportunity to take on 22 houses on an estate over here, starting next year. Better buy a new pole  ;D

How can you clean windows with a broken shoulder?🤔
price higher/work harder!

Slacky

« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:48:11 pm »
It broke 4 months ago. My shoulder is no longer broken - it has mobility issues, but it’s not broken.  I’m in the process of rehab. If you’ve had to recover from a broken shoulder you’ll know one of the exercises you’re given to do, daily, is almost exactly the same as WFP pole work. Using the other arm to mobilise the broken one using a pole held in both hands. It’s the first exercise I do every day.

If anything it should hasten my recovery.

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:56:06 pm »
It broke 4 months ago. My shoulder is no longer broken - it has mobility issues, but it’s not broken.  I’m in the process of rehab. If you’ve had to recover from a broken shoulder you’ll know one of the exercises you’re given to do, daily, is almost exactly the same as WFP pole work. Using the other arm to mobilise the broken one using a pole held in both hands. It’s the first exercise I do every day.

If anything it should hasten my recovery.

Do a lot of windows have screens over there Matt? and usually have bi annual window clean in and out?

Good luck with your recovery
price higher/work harder!

Slacky

« Reply #4 on: Today at 06:03:00 pm »
To be honest I haven’t got much of a clue about that. If the work means going up a ladder to remove screens I’ll count myself out.

I’ve been carrying out a project at home here whilst not working, building an enclosure for the cat, due to the wildlife, and have been asked to make one for a neighbour, so I wouldn’t mind doing that also. I’ll post some pics later of what I’ve done.

Scottish Cleaning Service

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:15:55 pm »
Your next step could be adding fence building to your business because there is always plenty of demand.
I have a full day stripping wallpaper for a customer tomorrow because that's me finished windows till next month and it begins all over again.

Slacky

« Reply #6 on: Today at 07:50:46 pm »
Na, fencing ain’t my thing. Done enough of that in my time ta, digging holes is something my shoulder wouldn’t relish, now or in the future.