This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve Weatherley

Dwellant
« on: September 19, 2024, 05:25:43 pm »
Does anyone have any experience of using this system to upload invoices to management companies? I could really use some help

Slacky

Re: Dwellant
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2024, 05:59:24 pm »
I used to work for a management company that used Dwellant but I gave up in the end trying to use that system as the method required was completely falling apart. In the end I just uploaded any documents via email to the management company in question.

Martin Lane

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2024, 06:24:25 pm »
Hi we use Dwellant  for about 8 different managing agents, not that bad as long as you have the right works order number its fairly straight forward
you just upload invoice just drag over from PC
put order number in
Put costs in
VAT in
invoice date
Start date
Completed date
and press ok

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2024, 06:41:17 pm »
One of my clients has just moved over to this.
I’ve used various similar systems for management agents and this seems the worst.

I believe all your details have to be correct for your account to be approved so speak then it should be as Martin said just a case of drag & drop.

My account stalled on the initial setup requested a call back still not heard.I’ve been working for the client for 10 years never had a hold up with payment till now 4 invoices outstanding and the job is due next week.

dd

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2024, 02:19:52 pm »
A flat management company I worked for (just one block of flats) went over to using Dwellant and i got so fed up with the process for signing up with them that i just gave up the job.

If it was for more work I would have persisted. One question was: Are you VAT registered? No
Then it wanted me to provide a VAT exemption certificate (which to have to be VAT registered to apply for).

I did get accepted to their system in the end but just thought it was hassle I could do without.