van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

zesty

Bose quiet comfort ultra
« on: September 17, 2024, 06:23:34 am »
Putting it out there, these are well worth it.

If you want in ear buds, with very good noise cancelling, these things are pretty much the business.

Had some Sony Over ear headphones, the wh-1000xm5’s but my ears got too hot and they get well in the way of sunglasses.

I’m not even a massive Bose fan, but they’ve nailed these little in ear buds.

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: Bose quiet comfort ultra
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 03:29:08 pm »
I use Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds II

I cannot use anything else.  Bose is the only product that fits snug and stays in my weird ear shape.  They come with many different size swappable parts to fit all.

I have always loved the quality of Bose in all departments.   

I only use one earbud at a time as I like to have one ear listening out for my surroundings for safety.    Therefore I don't use the noise cancelling option when working.     This product does not need to be anywhere near the second earbud to work not needing it to slave off the other.

They are expensive but worth every penny.  Just keep them maintained by regularly cleaning them too.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

zesty

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2024, 04:22:34 pm »
I had the Bose sound sports a few years ago, they fitted even better than the ultras.

All in all they are impressive, sound isn’t the greatest but then again, it never is under £300.

4Seasons

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2024, 06:39:47 pm »
I like Bose too.
Though I don't like working with in ear headphones as I like to hear my surroundings .. and if a customer says hi or speaks
it feels a bit rude if you are closed off.

So I've been using the Bose Ultra Open Earbuds. Wow! what a game changer.
Incredibly comfortable, can hear surroundings easily & great sound.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CPFV77W4/?coliid=I2GT2LXAQP0C4W&colid=2WWYAC123GNFX&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it

deeege

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2024, 08:20:28 pm »
Does anyone use the Shokz bone conducting things? I suffer terribly with Tinnitus and I don’t think my in ear earphones are helping.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

carl stanton

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2024, 09:24:06 pm »
Does anyone use the Shokz bone conducting things? I suffer terribly with Tinnitus and I don’t think my in ear earphones are helping.
I use Shokz, love them myself. Gave the bone conducting headphones a try, cheap pair, to see how I got on and I like them. So went onto Shokz Aeropex. Better quality! It’s not an immersive sound but I’m working and as mentioned want to hear around. They sit behind the ear comfortably though you don’t feel it as such they vibrate.  For tinnitus it would be well worth a look to see if they suit you. 

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2024, 10:45:45 pm »
Samsung galaxy buds....I've had them a few years now. Best ear buds I've ever used. They never fall out and a comfortable fit.
price higher/work harder!

Ched

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2024, 10:47:00 pm »
I use Shokz, love them myself. Gave the bone conducting headphones a try, cheap pair, to see how I got on and I like them. So went onto Shokz Aeropex. Better quality!
I have the AFTERSHOKZ OpenMove and find them great. Did you try the OpenMove as the cheaper option as I would love to know how much better the AeroPlex (now OpenRun I think) are?

zesty

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2024, 06:30:46 am »
Samsung galaxy buds....I've had them a few years now. Best ear buds I've ever used. They never fall out and a comfortable fit.

They’re cheap and pants, but each to their own Daz, I’m a bit of an audiophile, have very expensive Hifi at home so have high expectations. The Bose are my pick for under £300. Ideal for work/gym.

As I said, you’re never going to get good sound for under £300, but for work the Bose are very good. The galaxy ear buds are probably fine if you have no real interest in musical sound quality.

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2024, 08:51:41 am »

They’re cheap and pants, but each to their own Daz, I’m a bit of an audiophile, have very expensive Hifi at home so have high expectations. The Bose are my pick for under £300. Ideal for work/gym.

As I said, you’re never going to get good sound for under £300, but for work the Bose are very good. The galaxy ear buds are probably fine if you have no real interest in musical sound quality.

I only use mine for work(mainly podcasts,radio and audiobooks and occasionally music).They're fine.

I never wear them for the gym as there's usually music blasting out anyway and I don't like to be ignorant

zesty

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2024, 12:05:20 pm »

I only use mine for work(mainly podcasts,radio and audiobooks and occasionally music).They're fine.

I never wear them for the gym as there's usually music blasting out anyway and I don't like to be ignorant

Everyone wears headphones at my gym, I still chat to regulars, defo prefer the days of old where absolutely everyone chatted and built a little gym community!

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2024, 06:15:58 pm »

Everyone wears headphones at my gym, I still chat to regulars, defo prefer the days of old where absolutely everyone chatted and built a little gym community!

I find a lot of the younger gym guys really ignorant....very self absorbed and locked in their own world glued to their phones with ear buds in....very sad really...

I miss the old days sometimes before phones working out in an old style gym...guys would actually smile and chit chat to you for 5 mins and have a laugh occasionally.....

zesty

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2024, 08:06:17 pm »

I find a lot of the younger gym guys really ignorant....very self absorbed and locked in their own world glued to their phones with ear buds in....very sad really...

I miss the old days sometimes before phones working out in an old style gym...guys would actually smile and chit chat to you for 5 mins and have a laugh occasionally.....

Yep.

All they do is stare at their phones between sets.

I miss the old times, everyone chatted and we had a big group of regulars that spotted for each other and had good laughs and chats.

Not something you really see now.

Tam1872

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2024, 08:28:32 pm »
I like Bose too.
Though I don't like working with in ear headphones as I like to hear my surroundings .. and if a customer says hi or speaks

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CPFV77W4/?coliid=I2GT2LXAQP0C4W&colid=2WWYAC123GNFX&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I only ever put one in when working for that reason, anyone who's working for me gets told the same, customers will come out and talk to us sometime through the day so it's a bit ignorant to have both of them in while working.

tlwcs

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2024, 12:21:25 pm »
I like Bose too.

Can you make and receive calls through Siri?
Had the early Bose 10 years ago and you could with them. I use AirPods now but would move to these if they have the same function
Tony

zesty

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2024, 01:08:43 pm »
I like Bose too.

I only ever put one in when working for that reason, anyone who's working for me gets told the same, customers will come out and talk to us sometime through the day so it's a bit ignorant to have both of them in while working.

I only wear them on commercial jobs, never on domestic, too many people to talk to.

JandS

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2024, 08:43:03 pm »
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro....they're not cheap and they aren't pants.....never wear them when working though like to hear my surroundings.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2024, 01:03:58 pm »
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro....they're not cheap and they aren't pants.....never wear them when working though like to hear my surroundings.

Mine cost me £124 nearly 4 years ago....mine are the kidney bean shaped ones. Still going strong(I only wear mine for work and doing odd jobs around the house and garden)

deeege

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2024, 07:15:09 am »
Just bought myself some Shokz Pro 2’s. £160 so a lot more expensive but wow what a game changer they are, really good product.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Stoots

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2024, 04:08:22 pm »
whats the point, i use cheap bluetooth earphones from amazon, like a tenner a pair...

only for listening to podcasts whilst working they dont need to be ultra high quality....

if you are listening to digital music these days its all compressed to poop anyway its never going to be high definition

headphones are obviously better but surely no one walks around with them on when working