This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonboywalton75

Re: Bose quiet comfort ultra
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2024, 04:25:43 pm »
whats the point, i use cheap bluetooth earphones from amazon, like a tenner a pair...

only for listening to podcasts whilst working they dont need to be ultra high quality....

if you are listening to digital music these days its all compressed to poop anyway its never going to be high definition

headphones are obviously better but surely no one walks around with them on when working

I have the Bose Quiet comfort mark 1s.
I also have a nice hifi at home.
I can't listen to poor sound even on the move
I must admit though the Bose are overkill for podcasts but music, that's another story
I've luvved the Bose earbuds for the last 3 years
Just bought  Sony WF-C700N especially for podcasts
£70 well spent in my book

jonboywalton75

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2024, 04:27:52 pm »
whats the point, i use cheap bluetooth earphones from amazon, like a tenner a pair...

Oh there's lots of point, apart from sound quality and features, they're Bluetooth not wired, which are awful for working in

deeege

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2024, 07:53:32 pm »

only for listening to podcasts whilst working they dont need to be ultra high quality....

if you are listening to digital music these days its all compressed to poop anyway its never going to be high definition

headphones are obviously better but surely no one walks around with them on when working

In my case I’ve always wore cheapo £15 in ear phones from Amazon. I’ve really struggled with Tinnitus the last few years and the in ear buds are terrible for this.

If the Shokz reduce my tinnitus by even a a tiny bit then it’s money well spent. If you have Tinnitus you’d understand this.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

zesty

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2024, 08:19:08 pm »

In my case I’ve always wore cheapo £15 in ear phones from Amazon. I’ve really struggled with Tinnitus the last few years and the in ear buds are terrible for this.

If the Shokz reduce my tinnitus by even a a tiny bit then it’s money well spent. If you have Tinnitus you’d understand this.

What do you think caused your tinitus?

deeege

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2024, 08:36:00 pm »

What do you think caused your tinitus?

It started after a sinus infection about 5 years ago. Wearing in ear buds certainly doesn’t help though.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

jonboywalton75

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2024, 07:56:21 am »
My missus suffers with tinnitus
Loud rock concerts caused it😭