This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyralph

George
« on: September 11, 2024, 07:05:06 am »
Hi all any help with printing day sheets thanks andy

colin bird

Re: George
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2024, 01:13:02 pm »
open george,bottom left of page,click on print a work list.then fill in dates print from and print to then either select print.
(make sure you have your printer switched on )

andyralph

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024, 04:33:44 pm »
Hi Colin I’ve done that don’t think the printer is picking up George worked perfect on my old computer and printer thanks andy

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2024, 04:45:44 pm »
Hi Colin I’ve done that don’t think the printer is picking up George worked perfect on my old computer and printer thanks andy

Are you able to print other documents, ie word etc?  My printer usually asks if I want to send it to file, pdf, and then the printer model. My computer also finds the neighbours printer as well.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Bungle

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2024, 05:55:10 pm »

Are you able to print other documents, ie word etc?  My printer usually asks if I want to send it to file, pdf, and then the printer model. My computer also finds the neighbours printer as well.

Send em a picture of your bare ass  :D
We look at them, they look through them.

andyralph

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2024, 08:20:17 pm »
Hi yes can print everything ie word and my invoice header thanks andy

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2024, 06:02:33 pm »
How did you get on with the other problem you needed help with?

This new issue is down to conflicts with your fire wall or anti virus system blocking the software from your printer.

You can always convert it to PDF then print it that way.  Most of us just take out laptop with us on our rounds.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

richard connett

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2024, 06:17:58 pm »
I have the same problem wirelessly , if you use a lead I think it will work for you

andyralph

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2024, 06:52:26 pm »
Hi all everything is fine with George just printing yes I used a lead in my last one will try to night thanks for all your help thanks andy

andyralph

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2024, 08:18:22 pm »
Hi guys all sorted thanks for help andy

richard connett

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2024, 07:25:27 am »
How did you sort the printing Andy ? I have a very old thread regarding printing wirelessly from George and have to use a lead every time

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: George New
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2024, 07:49:03 am »
Yea as above.   Plus how did you sort the windows 11 issue out in the end?  It's always good to show the solutions to help others in the future on search results.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3