This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bungle

I'm a Big Baby 😂
« on: September 09, 2024, 03:10:40 pm »
Get a phone call this morning. "Is that the window cleaners?" Yes it is. "I was pipping my horn at you earlier while you were cleaning a house and you didn't come over to my car." Oh right, I didn't know you were after me. "Can you come round and give me a quote." Ok, give me half an hour. What's your address? "Grange Cottage, it's a 5 bedroom house." Pound signs! I gets to the house and just about make out the word Grange from all the letters on the gate, plus the ones that had fallen off. I walk up the drive and oh my god what a fnuckin 💩hole. Old chicken coops all over the garden, windows falling out of the frames and then 3 dogs come running down the drive. Fnuck this I thought and started walking back to my van. Then I hear "HELLO!" So I turn back. Big fat ugly munter comes wobbling down the drive. Think I'll leave it I say. "What do you mean you'll leave it?" I don't want to clean your windows. "Why?" The dogs, I'm scared of them. "I'll lock them up." Nah, it's alright, I'll leave it. "Can I persuade you to clean my windows?" No. "You're just a big baby." No I'm not, I don't want to clean your windows and you can't force me to. "You're a big baby." Bye. Number blocked.
We look at them, they look through them.

Jay Le Huray

Re: I'm a Big Baby 😂
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2024, 03:39:45 pm »
Fair play if you don't want to them, by the sounds of it I don't blame you.

EandM

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2024, 04:37:39 pm »
I've been around German Shepherds all my life - six so far - and I stopped going to a customer because they kept letting their yappy little creature with teeth out every time I turned up. Self preservation always wins out over cash.

deeege

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 04:39:36 pm »
I’ve just today dumped a customer who’s recently taken on a rescue German Shepherd.  Horrible thing was snarling through the window. Sod worrying about that every month..
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Stoots

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2024, 10:51:47 pm »
I don't do dogs either. I flounced on one a few weeks ago. Yappy things that dont stop yelping the entire time I'm there. Last time I cleaned it I started on the front, 5 minutes of squalking dogs and then back gate was locked. I just binned it on the spot sick of hearing the things. Horrible little small dog syndrome mutts that wait at the letter box to snap your fingers off.

alank

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2024, 03:09:58 pm »
Recently had a customer get a new dog / puppy. He is now enormous a cane corso. they were like dont worry he will be fine, we will keep him out of the way when you are there.
Not on your nelly Mrs, just not worth the risk.

Bungle

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2024, 06:52:35 pm »
The dogs weren't my main reason for not taking it on. I couldn't bring myself to say the reason is because your house is a pig sty  :D
We look at them, they look through them.