This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

beauharlan

Streamflo Pump Upgrade. Need Help.
« on: September 05, 2024, 03:07:04 am »
Hi, My old Streamflo pump is broken and I would like to repair it and upgrade it to a more powerful one. Can anyone recommend a suitable one? Thanks.

Spotfree

Re: Streamflo Pump Upgrade. Need Help.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2024, 11:58:44 am »
Shurflo do pumps mate, or any other brand 12v around 5 litres per minute (lpm)

Or could be just a pressure switch gone faulty, or have you checked the wiring?

M & C Window Cleaning

Re: Streamflo Pump Upgrade. Need Help.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2024, 12:04:31 pm »
Hi, My old Streamflo pump is broken and I would like to repair it and upgrade it to a more powerful one. Can anyone recommend a suitable one? Thanks.

Not sure you can can upgrade it to a more powerful one. However, If your version has an adjustable pressure switch you can usually increase the pressure to help with smoother flow through a longer or smaller bore hose by adjusting the small screw in the end of the pressure switch. Be aware though that this will increase the current draw on the battery and cause it to deplete quicker. This might not be an issue if you are using a large battery but if it's a smaller one (as on a trolley) it might be.

If the pressure switch is causing your problem then you can usually repair it by replacing the microswitch inside the end cap. It's a very easy job and quite cheap too compared to a new pump.