This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

Re: + £20 PH plus energy boost!
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2024, 02:35:20 pm »
3 bed semis, nice and compact, priced around £13 average. Probably averaging £80 per hour...
6 3 bed semis in a hour? That's some splashing and dashing your doing  ;D

On my best sections of work yes easily on other days 6 would take some doing.

Depends how big the 3 bed semi is and how compact, the area in question is new builds you can easily clean one in around 6 or 7 minutes and if you only have 30 secs to a minute drive between houses its very easy to do 6 in an hour.

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2024, 02:19:41 pm »
I've just cleaned my van inside and out,checked oil and filled up washer fluid,filled up tank and charged batteries for Monday.All work sheets downloaded,slips ready,replaced some connectors and double o clipped them. Fired up heater and cleaned my own windows...

The trick in this job is being super organised,it makes a major difference in working efficiently...

I'm raring to get back to work after my holiday but gonna relax for the next 4 days. I managed to pick up another bout of covid while abroad so I'm taking it easy. ::)roll
price higher/work harder!

Bungle

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2024, 05:55:39 pm »
I've just cleaned my van inside and out,checked oil and filled up washer fluid,filled up tank and charged batteries for Monday.All work sheets downloaded,slips ready,replaced some connectors and double o clipped them. Fired up heater and cleaned my own windows...

The trick in this job is being super organised,it makes a major difference in working efficiently...

I'm raring to get back to work after my holiday but gonna relax for the next 4 days. I managed to pick up another bout of covid while abroad so I'm taking it easy. ::)roll

Any beans?
We look at them, they look through them.

Spruce

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2024, 06:16:52 am »
Especialy when they are trying to pay you 12p for a £12.00 job and cannot understand when you tell them its not enough.

It then starts to become unethical because it would be quite easy for them to feel ripped off when you have to ask for "more money".

People like that need constant supervision and I would only be comfortable dealing with a relative who sometimes just are not there.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who also feels this way regarding folk with dementia.
I try to deal with a relative where possible.

I have a bit more empathy than Daz has as both my folks passed away from dementia. I've seen and experienced the other side of the disease.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2024, 11:56:02 am »
Especialy when they are trying to pay you 12p for a £12.00 job and cannot understand when you tell them its not enough.

It then starts to become unethical because it would be quite easy for them to feel ripped off when you have to ask for "more money".

People like that need constant supervision and I would only be comfortable dealing with a relative who sometimes just are not there.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who also feels this way regarding folk with dementia.
I try to deal with a relative where possible.

I have a bit more empathy than Daz has as both my folks passed away from dementia. I've seen and experienced the other side of the disease.

It's not that I lack empathy for these customers on their last legs. It's a purely business decision. I'm window cleaning to provide a half decent income for myself and my family and these jobs become grudge cleans and time wasters....before you know it 30-40 mins have passed and you ve only earned a tenner. If you have a few on an estate you can easily waste an hour or so..time is money in this game
price higher/work harder!