This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tam1872

Re: The tapering work week
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2024, 11:20:25 pm »
Window cleaning can be dramatic, I do overthink a lot. In fact maybe one day when I'm feeling really low I might post a picture a  customers car and claim its mine for an ego boost.

It's really not dramatic, your spraying water from a brush onto a window and giving it a scrub and rinse. A trained chimp could do it

Smudger

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2024, 11:55:39 pm »
A trained chimp absolutely

some humans - not so much  ;D
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2024, 06:52:09 am »
A 4 day week is a must for me.  I aim to work Monday to Thursday with Friday off.   Although this changes during the week, taking my day off that gets the worst weather pushing the schedule back to Friday.

Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Stoots

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2024, 11:57:53 am »
Window cleaning can be dramatic, I do overthink a lot. In fact maybe one day when I'm feeling really low I might post a picture a  customers car and claim its mine for an ego boost.

It's really not dramatic, your spraying water from a brush onto a window and giving it a scrub and rinse. A trained chimp could do it

I suppose if you are a brainless chimp going round spraying glass without a thought in your head there's no drama.

Stoots

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2024, 11:59:16 am »

lol you haven’t got a clue mate 😂😂

And you don't have a clue about me either so best to stfu if you can't take it back. 

AuRavelling79

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2024, 04:42:17 pm »
Stand away from the handbags please ladies.  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2024, 05:58:37 pm »
Iam with Stoots cleaning windows gets on my T1t 5 .
Spit and polish