This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

Changing round frequency
« on: September 01, 2024, 11:50:44 am »
Well after many years of thinking about this and it doing my head I've decided to change all my round to 6 weekly. It's always been 4 and 8 and I am worried about changing it but going forward this will be much better.

Just changed them all on cleaner planner will find out over the next few months how it pans out.

Scottish Cleaning Service

Re: Changing round fequency
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2024, 12:55:49 pm »
Well after many years of thinking about this and it doing my head I've decided to change all my round to 6 weekly. It's always been 4 and 8 and I am worried about changing it but going forward this will be much better.

Just changed them all on cleaner planner will find out over the next few months how it pans out.

Will be good to hear how you get on.

zesty

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2024, 01:42:24 pm »
I clean once per month, or Bi-monthly. I like monthly payments coming in and leaves me with the odd day here or there to fit in extra jobs like sofwashing etc.

For this September for example, I’ve got the Monday 30th free to fit in a softwash job.

Stoots

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2024, 02:13:50 pm »
I clean once per month, or Bi-monthly. I like monthly payments coming in and leaves me with the odd day here or there to fit in extra jobs like sofwashing etc.

For this September for example, I’ve got the Monday 30th free to fit in a softwash job.

yeh i dont run my round that precisely to know i have a free day on the 30th lol. Im always at least a week behind...Too many factors to affect that, weather, how much i can be arsed doing each day etc.  The idea with having it all on 1 frequency is i can literally start at job A and work in the exact same order to job Z every 6 weeks. No more re scheduling ever single day to fit the 8s together with the 4s having to chnage the job order depending whats due.

zesty

Re: Changing round frequency
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2024, 02:22:06 pm »
Sounds exhilarating Adam  ;D