van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Missing Link

Hero Window Cleaner...
« on: July 30, 2024, 02:17:37 pm »
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

zesty

Re: Hero Window Cleaner...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 02:19:56 pm »
Not sure, but what a brave and exceptional thing to do. I hope he gets the appropriate Thanks and praise.

Despicable situation.

RPCCS

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2024, 02:34:39 pm »
Not sure, but what a brave and exceptional thing to do. I hope he gets the appropriate Thanks and praise.

Despicable situation.
Totally agree with that
Cheers Rich

NBwcs

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2024, 02:47:43 pm »
Terrible situation, truly awful..
Generally when window cleaners make the headlines it tends to be negative so  good to see a positive for a change. Id like to think I'd do  something similar but thinking it and doing are very different things. It was an incredibly brave thing to do, well done that man.

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2024, 03:26:39 pm »
give the guy a medal, well deserved

Soupy

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2024, 04:13:28 pm »
Joel looks like he's built like a tank.

A fully paid up  memeber of the blue pill community

Bungle

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2024, 04:17:49 pm »
Joel looks like he's built like a tank.

Good lad Joel 🏅
We look at them, they look through them.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2024, 05:11:14 pm »
Good brave fella!

He's interviewed here ...

https://youtu.be/FxRQXbx-3aQ?si=gHYCSFxWvhoeRWPv
It's a game of three halves!

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2024, 06:33:43 pm »
Absolutely shocking......

Thank God we don't all have guns like America or else we would live in a much more dangerous society.

He was only doing what all of us would do in that situation...

Good man!
price higher/work harder!

zesty

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2024, 08:05:10 pm »
This is why I totally disagree with getting rid of the death penalty. In this situation the death penalty should apply, if absolute 100% proof is the case.

It’s not about a deterrent, I don’t care if it deters others or not, that’s not the argument. The point for me is punishment for the crime. Killing children like this and utterly traumatising others requires the death penalty. The state should not pay to keep someone like that alive in a prison cell for 25 years. Only to be released and free.

It is the only justice. The man who commited the heinous crime can be sorry all he wants, but the punishment must be fit for the crime.

Missing Link

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2024, 08:44:22 pm »
This is why I totally disagree with getting rid of the death penalty.

Just lock him in a room with the parents of the kids.

Let them sort it out.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2024, 11:12:58 pm »
This is why I totally disagree with getting rid of the death penalty. In this situation the death penalty should apply, if absolute 100% proof is the case.

It’s not about a deterrent, I don’t care if it deters others or not, that’s not the argument. The point for me is punishment for the crime. Killing children like this and utterly traumatising others requires the death penalty. The state should not pay to keep someone like that alive in a prison cell for 25 years. Only to be released and free.

It is the only justice. The man who commited the heinous crime can be sorry all he wants, but the punishment must be fit for the crime.

I think we should have an electric chair for these type of people.id happily watch him die

Bring back the lot....hanging and death by firing squad....it should be televised for those that want to watch too..

Smudger

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2024, 12:00:01 am »
Good to see the general public still going in to save the kids
- Its not often you can use the term Hero - but fits wonderfully well in this case
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Soupy

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2024, 06:12:57 am »
Soldier stabbed the other week, now this, add that to the already list of other things, all in the name of the religion of peace. It has no place in modern society. Should be outlawed.

Was it religious? I heard the guy was Rwandan? They tend to be Christian don't they? The coppers seem to be saying that he was born in the UK.
A fully paid up  memeber of the blue pill community

Stoots

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2024, 07:45:05 am »
His name has been leaked on social media I better not post it but soupy is right it seems.

markymark

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2024, 08:12:35 am »
I live in the area and know a couple of the people involved.
The name on social media is not the person who committed the crime. It's either a fake account or a bot. Either way, it's done its job and stoked up trouble. The usual names on social media around here have stirred the pot, added their own take, and the end result was last night's stupidity. My friend is related to one of the people involved and travelled up to be with them and go to the vigil and see his relative who was in the very thick of it. To say he is fuming about what played out afterwards is an understatement. It's not what his family wants or I should think anyone else's involved.
The lad that is credited with being one of those who intervened is a personal trainer at the gym as well as a window cleaner, so he was in a prime position with both youth and strength on his side to do something incredibly positive in what is otherwise a wholly negative situation. A brave individual indeed. I should think more will come out about people doing very brave acts over the next few days.
As of the individual who is in custody? Well the less speculated about him the better. His origins have been played up/assumed by the trouble makers and tapped in to an unpleasant undercurrent that social media carries.
All in all, a right 5H1t show of a start to the week.
The good thing about science is that it's true whether you believe it or not.

dazmond

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2024, 08:52:57 am »
Soldier stabbed the other week, now this, add that to the already list of other things, all in the name of the religion of peace. It has no place in modern society. Should be outlawed.

Your jumping to conclusions....nobody knows the motive or the religious persuasion of the attacker.hes obviously seriously mentally ill IMO

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2024, 08:56:59 am »
I live in the area and know a couple of the people involved.
The name on social media is not the person who committed the crime. It's either a fake account or a bot. Either way, it's done its job and stoked up trouble. The usual names on social media around here have stirred the pot, added their own take, and the end result was last night's stupidity. My friend is related to one of the people involved and travelled up to be with them and go to the vigil and see his relative who was in the very thick of it. To say he is fuming about what played out afterwards is an understatement. It's not what his family wants or I should think anyone else's involved.
The lad that is credited with being one of those who intervened is a personal trainer at the gym as well as a window cleaner, so he was in a prime position with both youth and strength on his side to do something incredibly positive in what is otherwise a wholly negative situation. A brave individual indeed. I should think more will come out about people doing very brave acts over the next few days.
As of the individual who is in custody? Well the less speculated about him the better. His origins have been played up/assumed by the trouble makers and tapped in to an unpleasant undercurrent that social media carries.
All in all, a right 5H1t show of a start to the week.

All the thugs(English defence league)and other scroungers and reprobates just jump on the bandwagon and it's an excuse for a bit of mob violence

We should be on the polices side!not setting fire 🔥 to police vehicles!

Slacky

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2024, 09:39:33 am »

Your jumping to conclusions....nobody knows the motive or the religious persuasion of the attacker.hes obviously seriously mentally ill IMO

That’s strange Daz. In one sentence you say you’d happily strap him in a chair and watch him die through electrocution.

The next that the problem is he’s simply mentally ill.

Tam1872

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2024, 10:53:03 am »

I'm sick of this excuse being rolled out to excuse people's behaviour, we don't know his religious persuasion ? If he was anything else but Muslim it would have been reported straight away telling us to stop everyone jumping to the obvious conclusion, people usually jump to conclusions as whatever the incident is there's usually 1 religion that's always the cause of the problem. So it's not as if there's not a very very long list of this religion causing death to innocent people. The religion has no place in modern society and should be banned. The thing I don't get is, if living by sharia law is so great why do they not go to a country that lives by it ?. They choose to come to a country that doesn't, because it's a better way to live.

The people attacking the police last night were a disgrace and did themselves no favours. Look how they policed the Muslims in Leeds last week though. 2 same scenarios but policed differently.

Enough is enough.