This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

zesty

Re: Non Vat Company stating VAT is in the price
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2024, 06:59:55 am »
Just someone trying to look bigger than they are Darran, if it was me, I’d just laugh it off and carry on!

DJW

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2024, 07:03:55 am »
We get them on here.

Smudger

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2024, 03:19:36 pm »
The customer has rang back twice already 😜so I suspect a little gamesman ship hear - the guy in question tried to take my work about 12 years ago.

For roof cleans there is little to no movement in prices quoted  - too easy to race to the bottom

Just curious why say vat included when not vat reg. - everyone does it differently I suppose
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Matt.

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2024, 09:59:28 pm »
This is not fair game at all mate, so what he’s doing is off setting so much of the price against the vat so it looks like he’s not charging as much … nothing to do with looking bigger he’s committing vat fraud and if I was u and had a copy of his invoice/quote am sure HMRC would be all over him for every penny he’s supposedly charged vat an they would want it back every penny and if they could they would back date it as far as they could.
Is this a tactic he’s only using on domestic properties as the chance of a customer filling up a vat query is minimal so it’s a good chance he’s always guna get away with it

Am pretty sure he wouldn’t do that with a commercial customer as all vat receipts are digital now so u can always find it

Naught boy