This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

they are the only thing connecting you to the road - people seem happy to spend 4k + on heated water but not an extra £30 a corner on tyres - nothing as strange as folk

I always buy brand new tyres(usually mid range nexens).👍
price higher/work harder!

Soupy

I've got a tyre changer and a trade account.

All seasons in the winter and 1/2 decent tyres in the summer.

Watch out for those load ratings.
A fully paid up  memeber of the blue pill community

Smudger

I don't think those little ford couriers count as a van do they ?  ;D
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

EandM

I've recently changed my elderly Ford Ranger's tyres.

It carries around 500 kg daily, and the last set of tyres, Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, lasted 30,000 miles at a cost of £407,

Klean07

Its the front ones that tend to wear first on my Dispatch though on  my smaller van a partner they'll last longer. I have a friend who is md of Bridgestone Tyres Uk  that gets them for less than half price I've ordered  a set that retail at £160  each  but his price is £65 each only flaw is that  I've got to pay a garage  £10  for each tyre to be fitted but in the long run  I'm hoping  they'll last much  longer,
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

Soupy

Its the front ones that tend to wear first on my Dispatch though on  my smaller van a partner they'll last longer. I have a friend who is md of Bridgestone Tyres Uk  that gets them for less than half price I've ordered  a set that retail at £160  each  but his price is £65 each only flaw is that  I've got to pay a garage  £10  for each tyre to be fitted but in the long run  I'm hoping  they'll last much  longer,

Check the weight rating.

Most of us run our vans at max payload. You need to ensure that the tyres are within the weight rating.

A decent garage will do that for you but if you're buying them yourself it's on you to check.
A fully paid up  memeber of the blue pill community

dd

I understand Bridgestone are good tyres.