This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DJW

Re: What do you do with yourself on rained off days ?
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2024, 08:34:12 pm »
I do work for two young accountants. I just ask them if I can use my business bank account and would the taxman be happy with that. I usually pay more than I need to pay just incase I get a pull. Might sound strange but balances itself out as I use my van for some leisure time.

Eh?

CleanClear

« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2024, 09:18:51 pm »
I do work for two young accountants. I just ask them if I can use my business bank account and would the taxman be happy with that. I usually pay more than I need to pay just incase I get a pull. Might sound strange but balances itself out as I use my van for some leisure time.

Eh?

No way you didn't understand that Dave, seems straightforward to me. Are you just pulling his leg ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

AuRavelling79

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2024, 01:12:40 pm »

Eh?

No way you didn't understand that Dave, seems straightforward to me. Are you just pulling his leg ?

Explain it then Einstein.  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

dd

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2024, 02:04:12 pm »
Sarcasm

dd

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2024, 02:07:35 pm »
Reading between the lines I think he is driving around in his van, trying to pick up young women and paying for their services through his business account.

Smudger

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2024, 03:38:30 pm »
Reading between the lines I think he is driving around in his van, trying to pick up young women and paying for their services through his business account.

;D
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience