This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

michael mckeary

Roof and gutter cleaning
« on: July 03, 2024, 01:29:21 pm »
Sprayed a roof and the guy wants me to scrape dead moss off. Ended up buying a set of roof scrapers from Spinaclean. Now doing a few gutter clears which gave me an idea to use a roof scraper but non fit nor available so I have bought some metal sheet as I intend to make one that fits their bracket. Will let you know how I get on. 😉

Bungle

Re: Roof and gutter cleaning
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2024, 04:31:44 pm »
Another cool story.
We look at them, they look through them.

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2024, 11:12:59 pm »
small wonder he keeps getting invited back to the "other" forum
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Stoots

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2024, 05:19:29 pm »
I like this chap

michael mckeary

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2024, 06:07:16 pm »

I was on the other forum for 5 years and studied all the guys who were doing well. So I decided to copy them and buy the same system they had and then moved on to PW and Softwashing. Did courses and bought alot of equipment. Soon they realised I was doing better than some old timers and a few started the abuse. I got barred and then after a month they asked me back again because I was always adding Posts. I couldn't go back because it would upset the naysayers. I have only ever tried to help people but deadbeats think one is boasting which couldn't be further from the truth. Once I make the gutter scraper I will post a picture so folk can copy it if they want to. fwiw

Bungle

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2024, 09:01:26 pm »

I was on the other forum for 5 years and studied all the guys who were doing well. So I decided to copy them and buy the same system they had and then moved on to PW and Softwashing. Did courses and bought alot of equipment. Soon they realised I was doing better than some old timers and a few started the abuse. I got barred and then after a month they asked me back again because I was always adding Posts. I couldn't go back because it would upset the naysayers. I have only ever tried to help people but deadbeats think one is boasting which couldn't be further from the truth. Once I make the gutter scraper I will post a picture so folk can copy it if they want to. fwiw

Seems you weren't in the clique on the other forum? That pjj gives it some.
We look at them, they look through them.

michael mckeary

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2024, 06:16:21 pm »
Used that new Spinaclean scraper today and it worked well. Same profile as the Roman tile so just a case of pulling it down a row of tiles at a time. Grinding a flat bit of sheet metal to fit the guide and then will try out this week.