This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Yada Yada Yada - www.m-clean.uk

Just some of the kit
« on: June 11, 2024, 07:35:28 am »
I use and is currently being used on an industrial estate clean.

The site was cleaned six years ago and is a mix of tarmac, concrete & block paved walkways,  block parking & block road surfaces.

Massive black spot issue but no chemical use as River Mersey is right next to it.

It's a big job, demanding and working around this many units, knowing when their frontages/parking are going to be free, when the best time to be here and there to avoid traffic and then bringing it all together to keep the client happy.

Some of the kit.

Used daily, taking into account vehicle and pedestrian movement.

Other bits & bobs not shown.

Some of the work -

Sometimes on these jobs it doesn't have to be perfect - it just has to be impproved.

If the issues being faced are explained to the client before the work begins, no guarantee of end result, black spot, oil stains aren't going to be removed, old paint marks etc - this is an industrial estate.

Machine is a Thor black edition, with a Hatz engine, running at 200 bar, 41 LPM and 3000 psi, alongside it is a Mazzoni hotbox, 30LPM.

Machine is on full flow for every part of the work and is running through diesel like there's no tomorrow.

Hired in hydrant riser from United Utilities.

Stoots

Re: Just some of the kit
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2024, 07:43:24 am »
This is different level to the beast I think I'm running on Mrs Jones patio  :D

Even the van looks an animal

Yada Yada Yada - www.m-clean.uk

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2024, 09:41:37 am »
I'm sure Mrs Jones will be more than pleased ;D

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2024, 04:38:34 pm »
How you finding that mazzoni hot box?
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience