This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bungle

Price Rises
« on: May 14, 2024, 09:52:17 pm »
I went through all my jobs and noted jobs that could do with a rise. Minimum so far is £2 and maximum is £5. Not one has challenged the rise and everyone so far has been fine with it. Still got a load to go through. The extra isn't going to be life changing but if Sky can send me a letter telling me my HD is going up by £1 and my basic package is going up by £6 (I think) well so I can put my prices up too.

Feck em 😂
We look at them, they look through them.

NBwcs

Re: Price Rises
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 07:26:48 pm »
If you don't mind me asking, what sort of price jobs are you putting up a fiver? And when did you last have a price increase?

Bungle

Re: Price Rises
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 07:37:56 pm »
If you don't mind me asking, what sort of price jobs are you putting up a fiver? And when did you last have a price increase?

£40/50 jobs by a fiver if I think they'll go for it. Most jobs have been £2 on a £15 job. Not one has questioned it yet. Last price increase was a while ago. I'm in a fortunate position that I can swallow the cost of living crisis. No debts at all. £17 does sound odd but like today I put 4 up by £2 and £2 is feck all basically but it adds up.
We look at them, they look through them.