This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

deeege

Re: tunbrige wells -for sale
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2023, 06:41:46 am »
If dealing with you in business is anywhere near as painful as reading your posts I can see why you’ve struggled to sell the work Nigel.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

DJW

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2023, 08:20:17 am »
Is the Mondeo included in the price?

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2023, 10:30:41 pm »
You couldn't make it up.  Or could you

NWH

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2023, 11:54:00 am »
It’s just a money issue forget the fact they don’t like me or want to deal with me a lot in my area have similar work priced  well below me,they work their socks off 5 days a week for 1000-1500 a week if they’d had half a brain and bought 40 jobs they could work 3 days a week 8-2-30 for an easy and I mean easy 1500 a week.
As we’ve discovered this last few weeks you can lead a horse to water but you can’t drag it away from its semi detached stables 😂,why would anyone lie about what they are selling in this game when some of the interested parties live round the corner lol.
When you find yourself taking days off because you can easily go over the Vat  limit you know you’re works not bad.

Shrek

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2023, 12:13:48 pm »
It’s just a money issue forget the fact they don’t like me or want to deal with me a lot in my area have similar work priced  well below me,they work their socks off 5 days a week for 1000-1500 a week if they’d had half a brain and bought 40 jobs they could work 3 days a week 8-2-30 for an easy and I mean easy 1500 a week.
As we’ve discovered this last few weeks you can lead a horse to water but you can’t drag it away from its semi detached stables 😂,why would anyone lie about what they are selling in this game when some of the interested parties live round the corner lol.
When you find yourself taking days off because you can easily go over the Vat  limit you know you’re works not bad.

Quick maths - your on 100 an hour x 3 days a week @ 6hrs a day x 48 weeks is 86, 400 - what’s the vat limit?
You also said you employ 1 man so how have you not reached vat ?

NWH

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2023, 12:29:46 pm »
Listen 👂 I am selling 40 jobs that equate to 125 an hour I have just cherry picked they are all piece of P**S easy jobs,forget the Vat limit and how’s it’s stayed under that’s my business many do the same.
It’s in black and white with ongoing support to the person that was to buy it,this is the thing you sit and explain what the work is how easy it is and you can just see in their faces that the only thing missing is the dribble from the side of their mouths,it’s like this guy is on another planet does he not see this.
It’s not even about the money for us anyway lol,that’s the joke of all this.

Always shining

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2023, 03:17:24 pm »
So you’re trimming your work a bit. Fair enough.
So you put 40 jobs up for sale that you say are ‘piece of p@ss’ and they equate to £125 per hour.
You’re seriously telling me that the rest of your work is priced higher than that and is easier?
Come on Coco what you been taking?

NWH

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2023, 03:27:42 pm »
This is the response we’ve had m8 lol I gave the option of adding another 2-3ks worth over a 6-8 week period,we have a cleaning side also which is separate.
I’ve just had confirmation on  12600 a year domestic lovely bloke a monthly job endless amounts of cash,Hi X be down to do the windows tomorrow or the day after that ok ? Fine m8 with me everytime.
This is why it’s not gone coz it seems to good and also no one’s got any “Money”.

NBwcs

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2023, 03:57:44 pm »
Fao of the mods..
Can we get this moved please to where it belongs  ie "rounds for sale". Tired of this attention seeking clown ruining this forum.

NWH

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2023, 04:01:23 pm »
I wouldn’t worry it ain’t for sale m8.

Bungle

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2023, 05:20:58 pm »
author=NWH link=topic=223651.msg2139582#msg2139582 date=1691591262]
This is the response we’ve had m8 lol I gave the option of adding another 2-3ks worth over a 6-8 week period,we have a cleaning side also which is separate.
I’ve just had confirmation on  12600 a year domestic lovely bloke a monthly job endless amounts of cash,Hi X be down to do the windows tomorrow or the day after that ok ? Fine m8 with me everytime.
This is why it’s not gone coz it seems to good and also no one’s got any “Money”.

We look at them, they look through them.

NWH

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2023, 05:50:57 pm »
It’s funny because I’ve had the exact same type of people enquire like the last few on here lol 😂,let’s leave it at that lads eh as said it’s the wrong part of the forum.
We were fools to think anyone had any money and the sense to buy it,just the 1 monthly job is worth 3/4 k easily what was I thinking we will just let the seagulls fight over it for 0.

Don Kee

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2023, 06:18:11 pm »

forget the Vat limit and how’s it’s stayed under that’s my business many do the same.

So you’re taking a lot of cash and not declaring it then?  ;D

I remember when you said employing was boll0cks and you cleaned conservatories for free.
Now you’re a business guru that employs but manages to somehow stay under the Vat limit cleaning £100p/h per man  ;D

NWH

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2023, 06:46:01 pm »
You can laugh m8 honestly I’m having the last one we don’t need the money end of story,not Willy waving bragging we don’t need it the work would be lovely for someone.
Listen didn’t you know I have a 5* luxury home in Hemsby on sea 🤣🤣.

dazmond

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2023, 06:54:28 pm »
Best thing to do Nigel is break it down into smaller rounds.

You ve got much more chance of selling   then.

Some window cleaners will just want to add an extra £500-£1000 per month to their work and would happily pay a reasonable price for it.
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2023, 06:57:26 pm »
The main thing that we’ve found is that all you get is phone calls from chancers just thinking they can either sub it out or run it from somewhere like a London suburb etc,different cleaners sent every other clean etc and then they question why they could-May have the odd issue. 
Here’s the gate code for my multi million £ house help yourself lol,I’ve got 4 vans etc who cares m8 get rid of 2 and by some decent work.

NWH

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2023, 07:01:19 pm »
No I’m not doing that Daz thanks for you’re input though it’s not till you need to sell something like this that you realise you are dealing with absolute fools m8,like I say any problems my door would be open to solve any issues etc the main thing is all you get is nosey window cleaners with no money, how can you have those jobs I can’t so it’s impossible he’s been doing it for 5-7 years me for 30 odd lol complete jokers Daz.

Slacky

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2023, 07:54:23 pm »
Funny thing is it’s obviously not occurred to you that this place is likely to be one place where you could get valid interest in this work but you come on here and act like the biggest twat going, so there’s not going to be any chance of selling it via this route.

You have no-one but yourself to blame. You will reap what you sow.

NWH

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2023, 08:35:51 pm »
Thanks for the advise but I’m not in need financially to sell it so it’s not a problem for us,it would be a lovely opportunity for someone to semi retire at any age with a very good income for a few days work a week that’s all.
Never mind like I say it’s not a problem once 2 generations have past you in time it’s like you were never here lol. 💨

Slacky

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2023, 08:50:46 pm »
Thanks for the advise but I’m not in need financially to sell it

Sorry, I thought you needed to sell it…..

No I’m not doing that Daz thanks for you’re input though it’s not till you need to sell something