This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bin Juice

tunbrige wells -for sale
« on: August 03, 2023, 07:27:28 pm »
Description
Due to being let down by Del Trotter impersonators having their entire life’s work in one pocket I am re advertising this work,far easier to just speak over the phone so a quick essage and then a conversation over the phone would be far easier to describe what works for sale. All the work is cream all WFP been built up over decades with like I say all wheat and no Chaff,almost all the work is 100 + an hour with 1 person working it all customers have been told it’s going to someone else with no problems,numbers with customers supplied with ongoing short term support for hand over. Please no messers with no money already had a week of my life wasted due to fools without cash. Thanks.

sounds familiar

britishwill

Re: tunbrige wells -for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 10:49:48 pm »
Just like to say well done on reaching the £100 an hour mark, you must have an amazing round. It has taken me over 10 years to refine my round to the same level. I am fortunate I clean in South Bucks  with an average clean of £75+ VAT. I only market large houses so it is a slow build.

My advice is please don't let it go too cheap you had worked so hard  build it, it must be one of the best smaller rounds in the uk, be proud of it

Splash & dash

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 11:04:39 pm »
Well done it’s nice to see ones can achieve the impossible many will not believe theses sort of figures , and say it’s Willy waving , glad to be able to prove them wrong , good luck with the sale .

William Bailey

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023, 01:38:16 am »
Description
Due to being let down by Del Trotter impersonators having their entire life’s work in one pocket I am re advertising this work,far easier to just speak over the phone so a quick essage and then a conversation over the phone would be far easier to describe what works for sale. All the work is cream all WFP been built up over decades with like I say all wheat and no Chaff,almost all the work is 100 + an hour with 1 person working it all customers have been told it’s going to someone else with no problems,numbers with customers supplied with ongoing short term support for hand over. Please no messers with no money already had a week of my life wasted due to fools without cash. Thanks.

sounds familiar
Do you have contracts of service with your  clients.?

Shrek

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 07:41:24 am »
Is that you Nigel ?

Bin Juice

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2023, 05:40:59 pm »
 this is posted on www.wforsale.co.uk , sounds like NWH maybe hes selling up

tlwcs

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2023, 05:45:47 pm »
this is posted on www.wforsale.co.uk , sounds like NWH maybe hes selling up

Can you sell a dream?

NWH

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2023, 06:58:03 pm »
Later I will digress and no you can’t well sell a dream at all,all I have been dealing with in the last 2 weeks is complete and utter ✊ let me tell you,
If something is too good to be true it probably is but not on this occasion.

NWH

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2023, 07:12:03 pm »
If I could guarantee you a job that was worth 13000 a year was 1 domestic property and took 7 hours to clean  every 4-5 weeks would you believe me,follow that with 38 other jobs with an individual value of no less than £80 probably 15 £100 + an 6-7 250-300 +.
Under 40 jobs with an average of 125 per domestic property with questions from fools that clean 12-18 quid houses that have probably a 1000 houses on their books 😂,honestly it beggars believe.
I was asking the price of what we spend on a bi-annual holiday for that 40 Jobs with another 3-4ks worth of work to follow for another price all jobs again over 50 notes lol,
I had people thinking I’m a canvasser ✊✊ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,if you are a window cleaner and you know me in my area you’ll know you’ve just flushed 24 carat gold work down the toilet 🚽 lol 👍.

NWH

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2023, 07:28:21 pm »
Even this small amount gets cleaned in less than 2 weeks,yeah but I need some sort of guarantee mmmm8888888 lol 😂,I’m used to cleaning massive 18 quid houses and 6-7 quid fronts 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you could not write the script for some of these jokers that run a business from their dining room that never clean a window coz their making out there a big business man with multiple businesses lol .it’s a joke I feel like I’ve stepped out into the real world lol.

NBwcs

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2023, 09:00:04 pm »
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn  ::)roll

NWH

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2023, 09:15:06 pm »
Yeah absolutely what time did you call me again lol.

Slacky

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2023, 09:53:28 pm »
If I could guarantee you a job that was worth 13000 a year was 1 domestic property and took 7 hours to clean  every 4-5 weeks would you believe me,follow that with 38 other jobs with an individual value of no less than £80 probably 15 £100 + an 6-7 250-300 +.
Under 40 jobs with an average of 125 per domestic property with questions from fools that clean 12-18 quid houses that have probably a 1000 houses on their books 😂,honestly it beggars believe.
I was asking the price of what we spend on a bi-annual holiday for that 40 Jobs with another 3-4ks worth of work to follow for another price all jobs again over 50 notes lol,
I had people thinking I’m a canvasser ✊✊ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,if you are a window cleaner and you know me in my area you’ll know you’ve just flushed 24 carat gold work down the toilet 🚽 lol 👍.

What, that isnt English is it. Not one line of that makes any sense. Are you bladdered again?

Splash & dash

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2023, 09:57:44 pm »

What, that isnt English is it. Not one line of that makes any sense. Are you bladdered again?

Needs a permanent ban

NWH

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2023, 10:02:02 pm »
Lol you can make out what that means I had 1 fool come round my house and stay for 3 hours that’s 3 hours,all of a sudden he says right yep fine are we doing “Bangers and Cash” 🤣🤣.
Bangers and cash I said ? he said well I mean cash I’ll bring it over tomorrow evening,he left made excuses for 2 days for not getting back to me and then blocked me 🤣🤣🤣,as he went off in his hire van I could hear playing if I want you all I have to do is drrream lol ✊✊,or was it daydream believer.

NWH

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2023, 10:02:41 pm »
Cheers Splash everything I’m saying is 100% true m8.

Splash & dash

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2023, 10:47:20 pm »
Cheers Splash everything I’m saying is 100% true m8.

So it might be I agree with your figures I know they are achievable, but you just seam to have this knack of winding everyone up .

DJW

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2023, 10:54:53 pm »
This forum gets worse every week.

NWH

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2023, 11:18:10 pm »
This thread was put up just to get a response from myself everything that I have replied with is the truth,the reason why businesses in this industry sell for nothing is because no one within it has any money.

NWH

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2023, 11:20:20 pm »
I was asked and read is that you Nigel selling up.