van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rb4no

Cleaner Planner not sending SMS
« on: July 30, 2023, 03:01:27 pm »
hi guys been a very happy cleaner planner for about six years having used it on android and IOS phones, my latest phone is a PIXEL 7 and is about three months old, no problems with it until about five weeks ago whereby when I go to send an text message on the app nothing happens other than this very annoying box appearing which it turns out is Android own Gboard function.  I've  taken the matter up with cleaner planner for a few week to no avail. I can't disable or delete it as it's imbedded on the android system. Is this something that sounds like has happened to anyone here and if so how did you deal with it. For now if i want to send a text via the app to a customer, I have to copy the phone number and go to the text funciton, paste the number blah blah blah, it takes ages and kind of makes the whole cleanerplanner app redundant if i can;t use this function. many thanks Richard

Stoots

Re: Cleaner Planner not sending SMS
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 11:15:34 am »
The only thing I would try is re Installing the app or updating the phone.

I don't use cleaner planner this way I send all my texts via text local

Viscount

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2023, 04:41:19 pm »
Out of curiosity, what does your text to customers say?

tlwcs

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 06:26:29 am »
Out of curiosity, what does your text to customers say?

Mine says, windows cleaned tomorrow, please do the usual for me. Many thanks.
The ‘usual’ means different things to different customers. Leave access, clear dog poo, money in usual place.

Soupy

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2023, 08:02:43 am »
Hello, we will be round to clean your windows tomorrow. Many thanks.

Text local = no replies =  :)
A fully paid up  memeber of the blue pill community

Soupy

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2023, 08:04:29 am »
hi guys been a very happy cleaner planner for about six years having used it on android and IOS phones, my latest phone is a PIXEL 7 and is about three months old, no problems with it until about five weeks ago whereby when I go to send an text message on the app nothing happens other than this very annoying box appearing which it turns out is Android own Gboard function.  I've  taken the matter up with cleaner planner for a few week to no avail. I can't disable or delete it as it's imbedded on the android system. Is this something that sounds like has happened to anyone here and if so how did you deal with it. For now if i want to send a text via the app to a customer, I have to copy the phone number and go to the text funciton, paste the number blah blah blah, it takes ages and kind of makes the whole cleanerplanner app redundant if i can;t use this function. many thanks Richard

Have you tried using a different keyboard?
A fully paid up  memeber of the blue pill community

Viscount

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2023, 06:48:18 pm »
Hello, we will be round to clean your windows tomorrow. Many thanks.

Text local = no replies =  :)

What's text local? No-replies sounds good, you get the odd one saying can they skip this time.

martinw

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2023, 08:57:43 pm »
You will get issues if your credit runs low , credit card is not set for auto top up or card expiring mid way.
Does this happen on pc? Try another keyboard on android  to see if  that causes it.

Stoots

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2023, 03:48:53 pm »
Personally i prefer allowing them to reply to texts.

If someone wants to cancel id rather know, if someones away and gates locked id rather know and if someone wants to be a messer id rather know so i can dump them.

However i dont have 10 vans so i completely get why you would not want 2 dozen replies on a  sunday evening asking "what time"