van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

murf64

Tax returns
« on: August 09, 2021, 11:54:19 am »
Hi all just wondering done tax returns end May and still not heard anything from them anybody in similar position  normally heard after about 6 weeks 

Granny

Re: Tax returns
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 12:03:53 pm »
Ten weeks for a new passport, six months for a tax rebate and huge wait for a driving licence: The long delays faced by frustrated Britons for vital documents as civil servants continue to work from home.

NWH

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 12:12:44 pm »
Don’t worry you’ll get the bill it’s like parking tickets just when you’ve thought they’ve forgotten about you it drops on the door.

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 02:54:27 pm »
Ten weeks for a new passport, six months for a tax rebate and huge wait for a driving licence: The long delays faced by frustrated Britons for vital documents as civil servants continue to work from home.

That's interesting. The wife got her passport 2 weeks from the initial application. She received it about 3 weeks ago.

Tax rebate will take longer than the demand for an outstanding amount.

Driver's licences; That's a huge backlog due to Covid and the inspectors not working.

We are certainly living in strange times.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Slacky

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 04:53:30 pm »
My replacement driving licence took 10 days.

Bungle

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 07:14:33 pm »
Hi all just wondering done tax returns end May and still not heard anything from them anybody in similar position  normally heard after about 6 weeks

They're checking how many grants you applied for first 😛
We look at them, they look through them.

kikjason

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2021, 07:07:43 am »
I applied for a provesional licence for my daughter in May.. Still not received it dvla a complete joke.. Never answer phone or online chat dosent work

chris turner

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 07:12:19 pm »

Maybe you are being audited, better get the house in order!