van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Tubeless - stop collar
« on: April 28, 2021, 12:37:52 pm »
For all those with univalves and use an o clip by the goose head I would recommend these as they are excellent and do not damage the pole hose and are re usable

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

chris turner

Re: Tubeless - stop collar
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 01:52:25 pm »
Got a link for those?

On the subject of univalve, anyone struggle to use it with hot water? Becomes very difficult to turn on and off. I'm using grippa red pole hose and water is about 55c out of brush head.

Den68

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 02:41:50 pm »
For all those with univalves and use an o clip by the goose head I would recommend these as they are excellent and do not damage the pole hose and are re usable

Darran

I have been using his mark 1 version that was great but this Mark 2 version looks better 👍

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 02:49:04 pm »
Chris have you re cal rated the controller ?

I’ll find a link later they are on eBay

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 02:50:15 pm »
Think I’ll take a better piccy as well it’s not as clear as thought

Ortsa

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 08:36:48 pm »
they're poop mine always fall off if you bang the brush head on anything. disappointed. buy them from exceed now unfortunately

Cookie

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2021, 08:46:59 pm »
I find the univalve works perfectly well without an O-clip on the gooseneck. The teeth on the John Guest push fitting hold the pole hose in place without problem. Been using it like this since soon after the univalve came out.