This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

davids3511

Re: Jack of all trades
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2020, 05:45:33 pm »
Daz you are right it’s each to there own I agree but sit down and factor in tax differences and vat m8 the numbers aren’t great with lots of vans out,I’d like to think if I had 5 + vans out I’d be Netting 150-200k to myself but a loud noise would wake me from my slumber.
Forget all the Tax and Vat the biggest thing you’ll be hit with is hassle and stress,no government grants for that I’m afraid 🤣🤣.
What are you talking about. Smudger turned over nearly 200k in about 11 weeks. What are you on?

davids3511

« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2020, 05:46:33 pm »
Please remember that Nigel inherited his business from his family he’s never really needed to start out and make a living like most of us

Explains alot.

NWH

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2020, 08:23:25 pm »
Please remember that Nigel inherited his business from his family he’s never really needed to start out and make a living like most of us

Daz your right window cleaning is a superb way to earn an income and has the benefit of repeating constantly that’s why it’s an excellent thing to do either as a main work source or as one on many strings to your bow ( just don’t have too many!) how ever it your scaling up the overall return on a windows only biz is not great enough for the number of staff vehicles customers required - I think mr. Bannatyne found that out

Darran
Window cleaning is a great way to earn city money with employing 1-2 people even just 1,just because you employ 5-10-50 people it means nout when you get that far in you will sit on your swivel chair calling the shots and clutching you’re balls but at the end of the day you ain’t much better off than the first example.
I’ve done the numbers it’s not hard and when you factor in Vat and high level Tax and the most damaging thing to your health hassle and stress you are as I say no better off,ah but I have a business you say the 1-2 man doesn’t I can swivel on my chair when they are out working,I say nonsense cash is king not how much the bank will lend you and it won’t be long they won’t even be doing that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 👍 happy days.

Smudger

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2020, 08:52:53 pm »
Wish I could understand any of that mumbo  jumbo...?

Nigel why do you frequent this forum?

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Don Kee

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2020, 09:37:02 pm »
Wish I could understand any of that mumbo  jumbo...?

Nigel why do you frequent this forum?

Darran

The blokes an absolute weapon mate and you keep humouring him.

Just let him get on with it, pat him on the head and every so often say “good boy” to pacify him.
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

Smudger

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2020, 09:50:48 pm »
Okay will do  ;D
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

the king

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2020, 09:58:20 pm »
i don,t do any of the can u just do thing normaly ends up with you out of pocket  ::)roll ill stick with
window cleaning
gutter cleaning
soft washing
pressure washing
y complicate it  ;D

NWH

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2020, 10:04:21 pm »
🤣🤣 big boys my arse I might get myself a swivel chair 🤣 🪑