This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: Any feedback on this new Gardiner brush
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 09:40:54 pm »
Dupont bristles are great when new but overrated in my opinion, not much different to anything else. Look nice but don’t hold their shape any better.

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 09:32:32 am »
They are OK but I prefer this tbh.

https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/brushes/ultimate-brushes/ultimatetm-brush-medium-bristles.html

But with regard to brushes the only opinion that matters is yours.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Stoots

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 03:23:25 pm »
Not tried it but the medium ultimate is a great brush, fairly light and seems to last forever.

Spruce

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 03:59:05 pm »
Not tried it but the medium ultimate is a great brush, fairly light and seems to last forever.

Terrible colour though!  ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Splash & dash

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 04:19:21 pm »

We found the bristles were to short and the stock was hitting the raised part of the window frames , also wouldn’t reach under gutters again due tk short bristles.  Nice and lite though

Stoots

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 10:21:08 pm »

Terrible colour though!  ;D

No I love it orange is my favourite colour

Stoots

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2019, 10:23:05 pm »

We found the bristles were to short and the stock was hitting the raised part of the window frames , also wouldn’t reach under gutters again due tk short bristles.  Nice and lite though

Bristles seem long to me but then the only other brush I use is an extreme.

I just cant get on with big heavy brushes. To me the ultimate is as big as I would want to go.

Spotfree

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2019, 07:58:30 am »
I have one and its an OK brush.

The one thing I don't like about it is that when transitioning from glass to frame you either have to lift off or bash the frame.

My favorite brush has now become the flocked extreme, its a very easy brush to use and gram for gram it by far outperforms any brush for scrubbing ability.

I am considering cutting off the bottom row of bristles as its a little extra weight and I cant see the benefit, you only have to maneuver the brush sideways for the sills, I've never had a problem with them.

dd

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2019, 05:28:14 pm »
The flocked extreme is a nice brush to use, but after checking a few windows I used it on, I was a bit disappointed. I think the old style extreme hybrid cleans better (not tried the new version).

Would be interested to try the ultimate dupont, but just bought too many brushes lately.