This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

֍Winp®oClean֍

Gutter attachment for WFP
« on: October 01, 2018, 05:58:38 pm »
Is there anything like a gutter scoop which attaches to a wfp to enable clearing debris out of gutters from the ground?
Comfortably Numb!

Shrek

Re: Gutter attachment for WFP
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 06:32:50 pm »
You’d end up snapping your poles , the weight of some crap in gutters is unbelievable once it’s a weed with roots and mud up there

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 06:56:27 pm »
Aye, seen those in the link, cheers. It's a favour I was trying for a customer. Don't want a gutter vac- not enough time to do my windows without adding that to it. ;D

Comfortably Numb!

John Mart

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 07:33:01 pm »
Aye, seen those in the link, cheers. It's a favour I was trying for a customer. Don't want a gutter vac- not enough time to do my windows without adding that to it. ;D
That’s what I thought from previous fallings out. I’d just give it to a local windy in that case. I used to just pass it on, but I started more because it was getting complicated as we couldn’t do the fascias and First cleans until the local guy (Cliff Perkins) if you remember him had done the gutters. He was busy too.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 07:49:34 pm »
Just get up a ladder...it's the best way.

Anything awkward I can't access I won't do.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 08:23:31 pm »
Just get up a ladder...it's the best way.

Anything awkward I can't access I won't do.

A bit too high for a ladder really and there is a large section above a 40ft conservatory. It's a 1.5 million £ house so they can hire a cherry picker!! ;D
Comfortably Numb!