Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny 87

Gardiner new brush- supreme DuPont
« on: September 26, 2018, 06:28:24 pm »
https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/whats-new/supremetm-dupont-natural-hybrid-brush-medium-bristles.html

I managed to get an early test on this brush, (paid for by myself, not a given freebie) and I’ve  been using it for about 6 months now.

It’s my favourite brush of all. I’ve swapped all my poles over to it.

It feels incredibly soft on the glass, but is a better scrubber than other non DuPont versions.

The bristles also hold on to virtually zero dirt, which speeds up the clean, and final rinse.

Perfect for cleaning upstairs sills too because of the shape. (I don’t like the sill brushes)

Just thought I’d share my findings on it as I haven’t seen much else posted about it.

Also the picture on Gardiner website doesn’t seem to be updated. Just in case you think it’s the same as the medium supreme.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

SB Cleaning

Re: Gardiner new brush- supreme DuPont
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 07:38:36 pm »
What's it like on lead??

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 08:31:50 pm »
Used mine today and it "could" be my fav brush lol

Jonny 87

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 08:56:13 pm »
What's it like on lead??

Really good. Not quite as good as a flocked brush, but nothing else will be.

It doesn’t jump as much as a normal bristle brush though. I use it on lead all the time.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Jonny 87

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 08:57:19 pm »
Used mine today and it "could" be my fav brush lol

I always worry about placebo with a new brush, but 6 months on and it is even more my favourite now. Love it.  8)

Jonny 87

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 08:59:45 pm »
Sorry just checked and it’s 4 months I’ve had it. Time flys when your having fun.  ;D

Splash & dash

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 10:18:46 pm »
Pity it’s only rated to water temperature of 45 degrees ,will have to stick to the stiff older version

Jonny 87

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 07:06:32 am »
Pity it’s only rated to water temperature of 45 degrees ,will have to stick to the stiff older version

45 degrees at the brush head is pretty hot.

What temp are you getting at the brush head?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 07:34:15 pm »
First week with the brush and really like it.

The supreme is a quick brush but found it too quick in summer and would just simply skip over some dirt.

This looks like a fast brush with some good cleaning clout!

Splash & dash

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 08:14:36 pm »

45 degrees at the brush head is pretty hot.

What temp are you getting at the brush head?

A lot more than that especially in the summer months