This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

Thought I'd show my face again :-)
« on: September 21, 2018, 08:55:03 pm »
Good evening fellow shiners :) not been on for a few years, hope all well. What's new?
Anyone in the Somerset area on here regularly? I have a few things that might be of interest.

James

zesty

Re: Thought I'd show my face again :-)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 09:12:02 pm »
Basically the forums dead...

The usual antics.

Enjoy your return  ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 10:41:30 pm »
Completely dead ... over a million posts in window cleaning alone. Welcome back!
It's a game of three halves!

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 07:14:51 am »
Ha. Yes I do recall it being somewhat busier  ;D

John Mart

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 07:39:29 am »
Completely dead ... over a million posts in window cleaning alone. Welcome back!
I don't think the site ever really recovered from those few days offline and the update. I've no idea why. The Facebook sites are hopelessly ill informed so it's not as though they are an alternative.

John Mart

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 07:41:01 am »
Ha. Yes I do recall it being somewhat busier  ;D
I saw you driving through Taunton last year when I was that way. I hope you're doing well and not Totaleffect.  ;D

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 09:10:37 am »
Ahh yes I remember that, think you commented on my page? Yes business is booming, this last couple years we have took to new levels and landed some crazy work. Hope your doing well bud

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 12:28:03 pm »
i remember you putting up pics of your new van a few years ago......have you upgraded to a bigger van now as im sure it was too small for WFP..... ;D
price higher/work harder!

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2018, 06:51:01 pm »
Dazmond is still here then :-) Not sure what van you last seen but this one is 4 years and counting. Lovely van, and great to work from.

rosskesava

Re: Thought I'd show my face again :-) New
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2018, 11:50:26 pm »
I don't think the site ever really recovered from those few days offline and the update. I've no idea why. The Facebook sites are hopelessly ill informed so it's not as though they are an alternative.

After the update to the Tesco look, things have never been the same. That old adage, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, rarely seems to apply in today's society and certainly didn't apply when admin updated this forum.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.