This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LBWCS

FIBREDYNE filters
« on: September 21, 2018, 04:04:41 pm »
Anybody know why Gardiners are discontinuing selling 20" FIBREDYNE filters?

Dry Clean

Re: FIBREDYNE filters
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 04:29:02 pm »
At a guess I would say its because most of their customers don't need or want to be paying for an overpriced carbon filter that's wrapped in paper, example an average user of say 400lts to 500lts a day would have to spend around £120 a year in Fibredyne  filters just to protect a £240 investment, its just madness.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 05:06:05 pm »
Anybody know why Gardiners are discontinuing selling 20" FIBREDYNE filters?

I do!!  ;D

The Fibredyne filters are an excellent product and have improved and simplified pre-filtration for many thousands of clients since their introduction in 2013.

We will still be recommending the use of these filters if asked and we still think that they are a high quality product.

However we have been streamlining our manufacturing and supply business and as part of this we have stopped selling any Reverse Osmosis products and parts. This streamlining will allow us to improve our focus on our own manufactured core pole products and allow for better stock efficiency and supply within the business.

Since we started selling RO components in 2005 the availability and choice of high quality water filtration items has improved and we are confident that our clients will still be able to source such items from many other outlets, without issue. Most items that we have stopped selling we have also provided a link to another supplier who stocks the same or similar items - we will continue to do this for a while on the website to assist clients in sourcing these items.

LBWCS

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 05:41:17 pm »
Thanks Alex, makes sense!

windowswashed

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 01:42:48 am »
Since using Fibredyne filters they have protected my RO's better than any other filters, Stockpiled a few for future use. Kind of Gardiners to show the links which is useful.
One question for Gardiners:     ......... will you ever sell a longer rinse bar for the larger brushes?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 08:56:16 am »
Since using Fibredyne filters they have protected my RO's better than any other filters, Stockpiled a few for future use. Kind of Gardiners to show the links which is useful.
One question for Gardiners:     ......... will you ever sell a longer rinse bar for the larger brushes?

We are planning on - I will drop you an email about this  :)

windowswashed

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 02:32:51 pm »

We are planning on - I will drop you an email about this  :)

FAO: Alex Gardiner

Emailed you with a suggestion that I use which may be helpful to you and others, regards, Wayne

John Mart

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 06:04:51 pm »
As we’re taking the opportunity to ask Alex questions, is a lighter sill brush possible?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2018, 06:32:50 pm »
As we’re taking the opportunity to ask Alex questions, is a lighter sill brush possible?

Yes - it is possible and we are having the tooling made for the production item - weight 140g