This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jo5hm4n

Handling Enquiries
« on: September 19, 2018, 11:40:20 am »
I'm trying a different form of getting customers for the next few months.  Trialling using social media more and generally using lead generation for getting new customers as opposed to traditionally canvassing which i am currently unable to do myself due to health.  Have done this once before last year so i know it works and i know you also do pickup alot of trash aswell.

So for those who already do lead gen or social media for new customers.  When a new enquiry comes in how do you handle it?  Do you ask for their address and say you will come and meet them in person to give out a quote, or do you go on google maps with their address look at house, then send them an estimated price, which will be confirmed on the day of cleaning if they go ahead.

I am trying to be efficient.  Not sure whether to go to every single house that enquiry comes through and meet the person, or to cut out lots of wasted time by sending estimates via message first.

What you guys doing on here?  Just curious to know.

Cheers

Stoots

Re: Handling Enquiries
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 12:20:05 pm »
I do lead gen.

I quote them based on Google maps and give an estimate.

Never quote In person, half just want a cheap price. You will waste more time and fuel driving round quoting.

May as well guess drive there then if you have it wrong tell them so or walk away.

If you do it right you'll have leads coming out of your ears so no point wasting time.

jo5hm4n

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 12:47:56 pm »
I do lead gen.

Never quote In person, half just want a cheap price. You will waste more time and fuel driving round quoting.

May as well guess drive there then if you have it wrong tell them so or walk away.

If you do it right you'll have leads coming out of your ears so no point wasting time.

Okay thanks this is useful information.

Am i right that you also offer lead gen services to cleaners or was that someone else?  Kind of just looking at all avenues at the moment too be honest.

bobplum

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 05:16:22 pm »
Try a click funnel on your website

Stoots

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 06:04:28 pm »
I do lead gen.

Am i right that you also offer lead gen services to cleaners or was that someone else?  Kind of just looking at all avenues at the moment too be honest.

Yes i have dabbled with it.

Done a lot of experimenting this year and had some great results

If you post up your email i`ll send you some info

jo5hm4n

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 07:00:13 pm »
I do lead gen.

info@quantumshine.co.uk

Stoots

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 07:11:33 pm »
I do lead gen.

info@quantumshine.co.uk

email sent

dean33

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 07:40:44 pm »
Hi Gomo, any chance you could send me some info as well please pal.

Deanrae38@gmail.com

paul alan

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 07:20:25 am »
Quoting over the phone is time efficeint if your really busy, but you end up with a little shock from time to time.

Sometimes all I need is one "look" at someone or their house to know its not for me, you lose that advantage over the phone.

Smudger

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 08:23:10 am »
Depending  on the work your quoting for and the distance

We always try to quote on site as the personal touch goes a long way -

Standard gutter clearing can be done via google and some roof cleaning works too   (although these are ball park figures)

If difference I’ve found I’d I convert 75% of work if I go where as it’s slightly worse than 50% if we phone/email quote

If your putting in time and effort for lead generation you need to make the most of what it brings in

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Stoots

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 08:32:02 am »
Yea you will convert more face to face.

And I suppose it depends how busy you are and how much travelling etc is involved in quoting in person.

If I picked up 10 leads all over the shop and had to drive around them all wasting hours and petrol to convert 75℅ Id rather take a best guess book them into the day we are in the area to clean and convert 50℅.

If you have enough leads you won't worry about converting every last one and I'd rather weed out price shoppers from the off which kills half of them dead anyway.

If I then turned up and got it wrong at least I'm in the area anyway, haven't wastes any fuel or time potentially not getting the quote etc. If the quote is accurate I would clean. If it's a couple of quid out I'd clean anyway and say look next time it'll be x amount. If I'm totally wrong (it has happened) I would not clean phone customer or that evening say look I got it totally worn it will be double if you want to go ahead.

Either way it's not cost me much time or fuel to drive around quoting. I've got them to agree to a figure and 9 times out of 10 I'm very close.

That's just the way I prefer it

Rogue Trader

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 10:39:08 am »
Hey Gomo,

Id be interested in your social media info please?

matt@pure-windowcleaning.co.uk

Thanks

Stoots

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 06:13:07 pm »
Hey Gomo,

Id be interested in your social media info please?

matt@pure-windowcleaning.co.uk

Thanks
Hi Gomo, any chance you could send me some info as well please pal.

Deanrae38@gmail.com

DONE

anderclean

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 07:54:53 pm »
Hi Gomo

if possible, could send me some info as well please
rob-anderson@blueyonder.co.uk

thanks

Go

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 09:34:51 pm »

How’s does your scheme differ from Darren’s?

FriedOnion

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 06:05:50 pm »
Try a click funnel on your website

Sorry if I sound daft but what is a click funnel?

FriedOnion

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 06:08:02 pm »
Hi Gomo.
Could you send me some info on that too please. Would be very much appreciated.

info@pureshinewindowcleaning.co.uk

Thank you.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 09:48:56 pm »
Hi Gomo

I would appreciate some info as well please :)

sb.cleaningservices@live.co.uk

Stoots

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2018, 09:51:33 pm »
Chaps if I haven't emailed you its because im on holiday   :-* and can't send from my phone.

Feel free to email me if anyone is interested and I'll get back to you at the weekend.

adam@thompsonprocleaning.co.uk