This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Go

Re: Phantom pole.
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2018, 04:44:34 pm »
I always thought facelift slated lateral clamps and vertical clamps were the way forward and faster to use, why the change in direction Mr Fox ?? Can you admit you were wrong and Gardiners were right all along?
More importantly, what's Mr. Fox's brush like? 
Is it fantastic, Mr. Fox?

Broom broom.

Splash & dash

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2018, 09:40:04 pm »
If mr fox sees this ime quite happy to give the pole an independent test for a few months to see what it’s like I think competition with the manufacturers is a good thing as they keep trying to improve products and get new customers we as window cleaners benefit from improved poles lighter stiffer and hopefully cheaper 😂😂😂 , over the years we have tryed several types of poles but always go back to Gardiners as they work well but if something better comes on the market Ime happy to give it a try

robert mitchell

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2018, 12:23:08 pm »
It honestly looks a good pole and I'm guessing due to the design of pole  ot being tubular will give it more strength/stiffness in comparison to the standard poles which have dominated the market based on fishing pole designs.
Only time will tell to see if it is a pole truly designed for our market

Am i missing something here ?

Which standard poles on the market are not tubular?

Im pretty sure all my gardiner poles are tubular as were my original ionics poles.
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Soupy

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2018, 05:07:58 pm »
It honestly looks a good pole and I'm guessing due to the design of pole  ot being tubular will give it more strength/stiffness in comparison to the standard poles which have dominated the market based on fishing pole designs.
Only time will tell to see if it is a pole truly designed for our market

Am i missing something here ?

Which standard poles on the market are not tubular?

Im pretty sure all my gardiner poles are tubular as were my original ionics poles.

Every WFP I've ever owned has been tubular.....
They're eeeting the dogs.
They're eeeting the cats.
They're eeeting the pets,
of the people who live there.

p1w1

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2018, 05:17:35 pm »
Ionics did a fiberglass pole that was hexagonal many moons ago.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2018, 05:18:18 pm »
think we might need to get Mike Oldfield on the job- just for clarification!
Comfortably Numb!

the king

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2018, 09:23:00 pm »
The idea behind the Phantom pole is to create something from a different perspective, ‘how can we produce something that’ doesn't wear in the first place.’ Which is a very different place to start from. The results have been outstanding.

So, it has a life-time guarantee?  2 years is a good start from a pole

Very interesting question... what would you class as the expected  lifetime of a pole?

KS Cleaning

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2018, 10:04:57 pm »
The big price reveal is at 4 o clock tomorrow......won’t be able to sleep tonight !

Den68

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2018, 08:45:53 am »
Ordered an extreme pole couldn’t wait any longer for the Specifications the sales pitch wasn’t to my liking, just wanted to know price and weight.

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2018, 06:19:34 pm »
Looks nice but the Gardiner Xtreme is gonna be hard to beat for me.
I like the look of the quick release fitting for the brush but unless they produce a good swivel fitting for it I wouldn’t interested.

Stoots

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2018, 06:35:49 pm »
Prices are out!!

Prices are out!!!!

Can't post a screenshot but it's on the facelift Facebook page

Prices similar to the slx

Weights to follow....

Unless these are lighter than an slx I'm out...

Soupy

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2018, 03:11:59 pm »
They're eeeting the dogs.
They're eeeting the cats.
They're eeeting the pets,
of the people who live there.

dazmond

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2018, 03:40:00 pm »
roughly the same price as gardiners then....is that before VAT or after?if its before then the 25 ft hi mod pole will be more expensive than an xtreme....(my xtreme 25 cost £639 including VAT)the facelift equivalent would be £720 after VAT......
price higher/work harder!

Smudger

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2018, 03:47:17 pm »
prices i would think are subject to VAT

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

mufcglen

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2018, 04:23:39 pm »
prices are plus vat they comfirmed it yesterday, not seen anything to say they include gooseneck brush and hose though?
looking at weights they say theyre lighter than gardiner poles just about, be interested to hear what alex g thoughts are on the clamps and if hes looked at this design as these could be a game changer if they wear the inserts and not the pole out, just think no carbon stained hand anymore from wear but what happens after 12 months and they do start giving pole wear and carbon hand, is that a right for refund ;D

dazmond

« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2018, 05:55:20 pm »
prices are plus vat they comfirmed it yesterday, not seen anything to say they include gooseneck brush and hose though?
looking at weights they say theyre lighter than gardiner poles just about, be interested to hear what alex g thoughts are on the clamps and if hes looked at this design as these could be a game changer if they wear the inserts and not the pole out, just think no carbon stained hand anymore from wear but what happens after 12 months and they do start giving pole wear and carbon hand, is that a right for refund ;D

ah so slightly cheaper than gardiners but do you get pole hose,brush and gooseneck with the poles as well?no weight comparisons yet?
price higher/work harder!

Paul Golding

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2018, 05:57:01 pm »
weights are now on the facebook page. . Apparently price doesn't include brush . . most are slightly heavier than gardiners  :(

Shrek

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2018, 06:02:29 pm »

Stoots

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2018, 07:42:58 pm »
so similar wieghts, similar prices but no brushes

ill stick with gardiners i think.

bit of a dissapointment that, was hoping they would be lighter and or cheaper than the equivalent gardiners...the clamp doesnt really interest me

mike1986

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2018, 07:47:59 pm »
Totally agree. I think as a new product trying to compete they should have been at least slightly cheaper than gardiners. After you buy the brush etc they are just too expensive in my opinion to take a punt on.