This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Mart

Re: Unger resin
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 07:08:01 am »
A question to those saying one is better than the other. Is this based on measurement or just a “feeling”? Because honestly I wouldn’t have a clue as water usage varies so much.

Steven Biggs

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2018, 07:14:25 am »
Right cheers deegee. I use 6 sacks a year . D  I only . I will stick with tulsion then . To be honest I haven't noticed any deteriation in the tulsion in all the years I've been using it . 1 sack every 2 months . Same amount of water produced .

deeege

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2018, 09:24:18 am »
Right cheers deegee. I use 6 sacks a year . D  I only . I will stick with tulsion then . To be honest I haven't noticed any deteriation in the tulsion in all the years I've been using it . 1 sack every 2 months . Same amount of water produced .

Exactly the same usage as me, DI only, Tap TDS of 070ppm.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

deeege

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2018, 09:26:53 am »
A question to those saying one is better than the other. Is this based on measurement or just a “feeling”? Because honestly I wouldn’t have a clue as water usage varies so much.

Feeling for me. I know I use between 1600 and 2000 litres every week, give or take.  Over time it evens out so if I need to change my resin after 3 weeks instead of 4, I class that as a bad batch. Scientific huh? 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Steven Biggs

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2018, 02:16:28 pm »
My tap TDS goes from 60- 110 . Use about 2000 litres a week , the way I look at it . Costs me about £8 a week in resin . Been like that for 10 years . I’m happy with that . Costs me about the same in diesel to run the van as well . :)