This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shrek

P5 on controller -
« on: December 11, 2017, 12:23:15 pm »
Hi all , I’m sure most of you are struggling today but after trying to get my system working iv got a ‘P5 ‘ message on the controller- how do I fix it please?

Cheers in advance 👍

High-Tower

Re: P5 on controller -
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 12:34:06 pm »
You probably need to recalibrate the controller, cold weather can affect the settings. Or your pressure switch has gone.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 12:39:42 pm »
Probably just a frozen connector or a defrosted one that has made it loose or disconnected it
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Shrek

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 12:40:21 pm »
You probably need to recalibrate the controller, cold weather can affect the settings. Or your pressure switch has gone.

Cheers - I tried recalibrating it but no joy. The water is coming out of the pump fine when I disconnect the hose reel but when I connect the hose reel and pole , the pump sounds like it’s running but no water coming out the hose and then ‘P5’ message

johnwillan

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 12:46:28 pm »
I would suggest you pour hot water over all parts following the section that works (pump), there is most likely some ice formed in the hose or connector. We had this happen every winter, it was resolved by continuously pouring hot water over the offending area until water flowed again.

HTH, Good  luck!

alank

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 12:46:57 pm »
Probably a frozen blockage in hose reel or pole hose.

easycleaner

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 12:52:43 pm »
Hi, P5 is pressure switch, so it could be a loose wire on the pressure switch or a bad hose connection or twisted pipe.
Had all the above and one should work OR the pump is nackered.
Mart

Shrek

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 01:52:04 pm »
Thanks everyone, I disconnected the tap and water was coming out so figured it was the part of hose between the tap and brush head , must’ve been a bit of ice causing a blockage ! Thanks everyone 👍👍👍

alank

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 01:59:31 pm »
If your  hose reels are towards the back doors of the van they will probably stand more chance of getting an ice blockage during the night I used to get the same problem behind the tailgate on my pickup check the bottom door seals and reduce any drafts as much as possible.

Shrek

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 02:34:01 pm »
If your  hose reels are towards the back doors of the van they will probably stand more chance of getting an ice blockage during the night I used to get the same problem behind the tailgate on my pickup check the bottom door seals and reduce any drafts as much as possible.

I actually brought everything indoors last night and worked for about 30 seconds this morning before it all froze up  ;D

alank

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 02:41:01 pm »
At times we can't win with mother nature the joy of winter ;D