Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mjm

dp design and print
« on: November 24, 2017, 01:39:32 pm »
hi all I have recently been using this company  and have had a website  built I know some of you already have one but some of you might be toying with the idea of getting one   mark is an extremely experienced  builder of sites  and all are mobile friendly iam not connected  to this man whatsoever but if you need a website   try him    he also does  flyers   and business cards   I said I would put something on this forum as an  appreciation   very professional  company   just what I needed

mufcglen

Re: dp design and print
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 02:10:19 pm »
i use martin barnes mb designs, hes got a facebook page and a lot of the other window cleaners use him too on there, does some nice designs i was very impressed with mine he did :)

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 02:19:10 pm »
hi all I have recently been using this company  and have had a website  built I know some of you already have one but some of you might be toying with the idea of getting one   mark is an extremely experienced  builder of sites  and all are mobile friendly iam not connected  to this man whatsoever but if you need a website   try him    he also does  flyers   and business cards   I said I would put something on this forum as an  appreciation   very professional  company   just what I needed
If thats the company from Hull, I tried using him a number of years  ago and found him the total opposite  to what you have posted

Plankton

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 04:56:26 pm »
I found out about Mark from DP Design in the general section over a year ago, Mr Halliday sort of recommended him (I'm sure there was some criticism) but it's work out good for me. Don't want to shout about the website incase he put's the price up but it's pulling the work in. Email him to change something and it's done! No hassle.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 09:24:44 am »
If thats the company from Hull, I tried using him a number of years  ago and found him the total opposite  to what you have posted
same here !!!! i wouldnt use him if it was free