Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Re: Set up speed and efficiency
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2017, 07:49:46 pm »
i fitted a roller through the floor, but not overly happy with it, sometimes it works great, other times its not so smooth which jerks the reel, which causes it to spill the coil, which causes it to snag on itself, which cause me to swear at the thing.

Electric reel is great, but i need to fit a 2nd battery as towards the end of the day its getting  bit slow

I use a sit down lawn mower battery. A 12 v 27Ah battery for my electric reel
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

P @ F

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2017, 09:05:03 pm »
i fitted a roller through the floor, but not overly happy with it, sometimes it works great, other times its not so smooth which jerks the reel, which causes it to spill the coil, which causes it to snag on itself, which cause me to swear at the thing.

Electric reel is great, but i need to fit a 2nd battery as towards the end of the day its getting  bit slow

I use a sit down lawn mower battery. A 12 v 27Ah battery for my electric reel

Them sit down lawnmowers are rubbish , i bought one and found that it cut a small patch of my lawn really well , it didnt seem to touch the rest at all  ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Laugher

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2017, 10:05:58 am »
This is a old pic but I'm going to go back to a one man set up, I do have a power up reel  in there now, im going to get rid of both shelfs and have new one just in front of the tank, I've bought a bilge pump to help fill up the backpack quicker, going to buy a roller guide to help with reeling out,  some door cards to help with storage  and maybe a pole rack as well

nathankaye

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2017, 11:08:51 am »
This is my set up as from 2 days ago.

My tank is wrapped in silver bubble wrap and now painted. My pump is mounted on a board which houses/boxes the 2 batteries below. So I have a shelve on top of the lid (batteries) and obviously on top of the tank.  Then my bucket is to the left of the tank.

(Battery at the front is for the electric reel, which I now keep the motor to the back of the reel.)
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

robbo333

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2017, 03:55:22 pm »

Just finishing my fit out with a  coat of paint today.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"