Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

davids3511

Fao Spruce
« on: November 09, 2017, 11:29:01 am »

Spruce

Re: Fao Spruce
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 08:33:06 pm »
Thank you. Thats a pretty good tank.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

davids3511

Re: Fao Spruce
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 10:40:27 pm »
Yeah, I love the system now. Didn't feel quite so cosy about it about 6 weeks ago though. I reckon I've took a few months off my life with all the diesel smoke I inhaled. If you need any more pics let me know. I can pop the cover off and show you how they put it all together if you need it.

Spruce

Re: Fao Spruce New
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 07:19:58 pm »
Yeah, I love the system now. Didn't feel quite so cosy about it about 6 weeks ago though. I reckon I've took a few months off my life with all the diesel smoke I inhaled. If you need any more pics let me know. I can pop the cover off and show you how they put it all together if you need it.

It was quite a photo that one.

I really need to get mine put back together but its a future project; the wife's car's exhaust went this weekend. So I need to sort that out.

I've just put a new drive shaft in my daughters, now mine, Nissan Micra as it broke 5 months ago and they decided to scrap the car. Apart from the drive shaft and a couple of odds and ends it still has plenty of life left in it. Its also a diesel so I'll think of Philip Hammond every time I drive it. ;D Hopefully it will still be around when he's out of a job.

I need to learn to do some welding on my van. I put my finger through the outer and then inner sill the other day.

So the diesel heater keeps getting pushed down the list.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)