This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt01

paperwork
« on: June 14, 2006, 08:50:25 pm »
hi.can anyone help?have been asked to send a quote for a school. where i can get a programme so that i can print these off quotes please? ???

Trevor Knight

Re: paperwork
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 07:21:45 am »
Hi Matt,

I don't know of any programme that will print off template for you as most commercials are quite specific to each other.

I clean a few local schools, the private ones I send a different quotation to than the council schools.

You will need the following:

Method Statement
Risk Assessment
Safety Policy

If you get stuck then email me and I will try and dig out a copy for you to follow.

Best wishes,

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

carlos maron

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 01:36:30 pm »
Hi Trev,

carlos maron

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 01:39:35 pm »
Hi Trev,
I am stuck with the following and would be gratful for guides to follow for
Method Statement
Risk Assessment
Safety Policy

Many Thanks
Andrew
email  contactwcs@aol.com

dave0123

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 01:45:00 pm »
Mat,

Dont spend ages on making your paper quote look fantastic with this and that because at the end of the day they go for the cheapest price anyway  ::)

Im not saying dont spend time on it tho.

Dave
Dave.

Trevor Knight

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 03:14:16 pm »
I am not going to get into a long debate about this but I will tell you one thing for sure.

It is not always the cheapest quote that wins the job, FACT!! I have won several big contracts based on my quotation and what i include in it. I have known other cleaning companies that have quoted against me and are a lot cheaper but didn't get the job.

That is not to say I am any better than them but they liked the fact that I was forward in providing what is a requirement nowadays for Council, MOD and most Blue Chip companies!

Agreed some will look at price only but are they really worth the bother, here today, gone tomorrow.

As said many times before, you only get 1 chance to make a first impression so make sure your quote is concise, exact and well put together!

regards,

Trev

dave0123

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 05:58:51 pm »
Ok fair enuf trev!

Is that private? or council schools your talking about iv only ever quoted for council schools.

Dave
Dave.

Trevor Knight

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 08:34:03 am »
My quotes are the same for all prospects within the following groups.

Retail Outlets, Shops, Factories, Schools, Offices,MOD Contracts, Hotels, Church and Charity Org, Council Contracts, Hospitals, Stately Homes, Large Mansions.

For domestic accounts we rarely bother giving this to the client but we hold a barstardised all inclusive form in the office for each account just in case, you never no when a H&S executive may walk through our office door.

If you are talking mainly about schools then yes, Price is always a determining influence, but then you quote for the ABC method which in turn gives you a competitive low end cost.

Regards,

Trev