Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

male or female driver?
« on: March 27, 2017, 09:42:29 am »
Not starting a sexiest debate but interested in peoples opinions as i was wrong when i knocked on door.

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Tosh

Re: male or female driver?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 09:51:19 am »
Bloke.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 09:52:20 am »
I had this last week.

Not wishing to start a sexist, how old d’you think the old bag was that parked on my hose?
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

EandM

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 12:34:33 pm »
Not starting a sexiest debate but interested in peoples opinions as i was wrong when i knocked on door.

The RCZ is a strange one.

jk999

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 01:07:17 pm »
That's why you should never run hose on people's drives

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 04:55:03 pm »
You are trespassing regardless.  If you caught me on a good day might have cut your hose and told you to sod off my property.
If it had been my missus then you probably end up being battered to death with her handbag. lol

NWH

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 04:57:23 pm »
1 definitely female and 1 definitely old lol 😂

nathankaye

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 05:39:17 pm »
You are trespassing regardless.  If you caught me on a good day might have cut your hose and told you to sod off my property.
If it had been my missus then you probably end up being battered to death with her handbag. lol

So on this basis, tresspassing of a hose warrants an act of vandalism and destructive damage of property........erm lets think about this shall we
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Smurf

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 05:54:22 pm »

So on this basis, tresspassing of a hose warrants an act of vandalism and destructive damage of property........erm lets think about this shall we

Well how about some buckshot in yer butt instead....NOW GET OFF MY LAND. lol

robert mitchell

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 06:41:06 pm »

Do you tell the postman to sod off when he walks up your drive?
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

robbo333

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2017, 06:54:22 pm »
Trespass, now that's a funny one. You haven't entered his property but you have interfered with it.
You should go to prizz for 5 years and then you'll have to get in with 'Mr Big and the Warders'.
I'm on my 3rd glass of Cider!  ;D

PS hopefully female on that one.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

EandM

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2017, 10:00:01 pm »

Well how about some buckshot in yer butt instead....NOW GET OFF MY LAND. lol

We don't even say that in Devon...well not any more.

Stoots

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 01:01:42 pm »
I never run my hose across someone's drive like that.  I would have run it down the kerb then down the drive.

I wouldn't appreciate someone doing that on my drive. Not that it's a big problem but it shows a lack of respect and a bit cheeky imo. If you would have asked of course it's no problem at all.

Smurf

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 01:23:13 pm »

Do you tell the postman to sod off when he walks up your drive?

No as they deliver my mail which is totally different to some numpty having total disregard  whilst working next door. Put it this way he would defo not get my custom after that. lol

nathankaye

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 03:25:03 pm »
""If you like ut you should have put a picket fence on it"" (slightly changed song lyrics (lol only the younger ones might get it 😂😂)

Hate these open planed front gardens
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

JackieW

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 03:31:04 pm »
I'm assuming in the  top photo that  the car wheel is trapping the hose, yes?

nathankaye

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 04:11:25 pm »

Yes, the rear drivers side tyre. It nust needed that extra 10" and would have cleared it
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 05:38:42 pm »

Yes, the rear drivers side tyre. It nust needed that extra 10" and would have cleared it
WTF ? do you have some kind of OCD ? Its not trapping the hose is it ? as can clearly be seen in the photo and mentioned in your other post - you could have disconnected the pole and reeled in but chose not to . Had they have driven forward to clear it they would have hit their own garage door. You've clearly been lazy and cut a corner with laying out the hose to avoid it snagging on your customers  car's tyre just to the edge of  the shot instead of doing what you should have done all along and reeling out and routing the hose correctly e.g. not across somebody elses driveway - we've all done it  :) !
Any way spare me another sleepless night, the suspense is unbearable . Was the cars owner a man or a woman ?

nathankaye

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2017, 06:29:32 pm »
If i just pulled up in van to do one house i would quite hapily route my hose in a nice little pattern to my customers house.   ;D ;D
Lol its no excuse i know, but i did several houses and the hose follows where i go. Yes normally such a thing wouldnt bother me and would be delt with differently. Just not that morning. In all seriousness if i was that owner would i be as miffed as some of the peoples comments on here, really.....i dont think so. I would simply park and move the hose especially on a open planned garden.   
In response to the above, the owner had plenty of space to move forward etc that it wouldnt have hurt.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

duncan h

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 06:31:47 pm »

WTF ? do you have some kind of OCD ? Its not trapping the hose is it ? as can clearly be seen in the photo and mentioned in your other post - you could have disconnected the pole and reeled in but chose not to . Had they have driven forward to clear it they would have hit their own garage door. You've clearly been lazy and cut a corner with laying out the hose to avoid it snagging on your customers  car's tyre just to the edge of  the shot instead of doing what you should have done all along and reeling out and routing the hose correctly e.g. not across somebody elses driveway - we've all done it  :) !
Any way spare me another sleepless night, the suspense is unbearable . Was the cars owner a man or a woman ?

" Had they have driven forward to clear it they would have hit their own garage door. "

I must be looking at a different picture. What garage door :)