Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bungle

How Would You Handle My Growth?
« on: March 21, 2017, 04:52:11 pm »
I don't know what to do  :'( can a stranger on a forum help me please?

We look at them, they look through them.

Tosh

Re: How Would You Handle My Growth?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 04:56:42 pm »
I’d do a big fat swerve. Either to the left or to the right, but I’d definitely give it a swerve.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

8weekly

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 05:57:14 pm »
Looks like SS's growth has been Bazukad!  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 06:29:03 pm »
How would you handle my growth? This forum has become so smutty!

Bungle

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 06:33:41 pm »
FFS this post is going to be lost on people now the SS post has been deleted  >:(

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 06:35:36 pm »
What SS post?

There wasn’t an SS post about business expansion.

What pervert started this filth?
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

8weekly

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 06:37:21 pm »
FFS this post is going to be lost on people now the SS post has been deleted  >:(
Those that count know.

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 06:41:42 pm »
Maybe ss did not  like the answers he got to the question very much. lol

Bungle

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 06:45:30 pm »
What SS post?

There wasn’t an SS post about business expansion.

What pervert started this filth?

Secret Squirrel

Smurf

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 06:51:05 pm »
The way I read it he has a new contract but can't find anyone dumb enough to cover it.  Well not yet anyway lol

paul alan

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 08:15:43 pm »
Might need to see a doc

Solar Steve

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 06:42:26 am »
To clear things up, I posted a thread twice accidentally asking people's opinion about how the would handle a job if it came their way. I asked for one thread to be deleted, but now can't find any. I hope both weren't deleted by a mod.

Can anyone, without being a child, jealous or bitchy, let me know what happened to the thread?

8weekly

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 06:56:23 am »
To clear things up, I posted a thread twice accidentally asking people's opinion about how the would handle a job if it came their way. I asked for one thread to be deleted, but now can't find any. I hope both weren't deleted by a mod.

Can anyone, without being a child, jealous or bitchy, let me know what happened to the thread?
Well my interpretation was that it was advertising. Perhaps that's how the mods saw it?

Solar Steve

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 07:04:56 am »

Well my interpretation was that it was advertising. Perhaps that's how the mods saw it?
How? I have read the rules of this forum closely again before I joined. I don't believe I have contravened any. Can anyone let me know how my thread was advertising?

Is this not advertising: http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=207156.0 Surely it is.

This thread is also written in a similar way to mine: http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=207186.0

It is this type of thread that started pandemonium on here and people trying to get me BANNED: http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=207070.0

Can anyone explain where this is equal or fair?

Tosh

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 07:16:26 am »
Speak to Mitch or Granville.

Solar Steve

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 07:20:46 am »
Speak to Mitch or Granville.
I tried last time before I deleted my account. Mitch said some may view it as advertising. Fair enough, but why can some advertise and not others? My examples above are clear examples of threads that are not locked or banned, but when I have posted similar, they are locked or deleted very quickly.

Granville seems to have an itchy finger and looks to lock my threads too. When I asked him why, he said he will allow some people to advertise and not others. He said if you are a bigger company, he will not allow you the same freedom as the smaller company.

The forum rules should not be open to the discretion of a mod as to what is advertising and what isn't according to the size of their company. It's either advertising or it isn't.

I am still yet to have a mod or anyone quote one of the forum rules to me that I have contravened.

jk999

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 07:29:27 am »
Bungle I have come to realise that your one off the most jealous people on this forum a lot of your posts contain jealously. I had a neighbour like you really jealous person because of my success in buisness it soon turned into violence but it all came from him in end I had to move away from the area as one of us would have ended up seriously injured. People like you should end up on a deserted island can't be doing with all this school children attitudes grow up man go play with zippy or George 😠rant over

Stoots

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 07:45:58 am »
Seriously SS you should know better than to ask amy kind of serious question on this forum.

The replies you got where more than expected. I doubt you are surprised at the response?

I would suggest you go find another forum to ask more serious questions.

Soupy

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 07:51:10 am »
Did you really expect to get a serious, usable, sensible answer? If so you are a moron. You didn't though, you wanted an argument which is fine. Don't pretend it was anything else though.
A fully paid up  memeber of the blue pill community

8weekly

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 08:16:07 am »

How? I have read the rules of this forum closely again before I joined. I don't believe I have contravened any. Can anyone let me know how my thread was advertising?

Is this not advertising: http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=207156.0 Surely it is.

This thread is also written in a similar way to mine: http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=207186.0

It is this type of thread that started pandemonium on here and people trying to get me BANNED: http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=207070.0

Can anyone explain where this is equal or fair?
None of those threads were advertising as none of thos people look to recruit members on here. You're being deliberately obtuse.