This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike Halliday

Re: New Flyers - What Do You Think?
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 08:03:06 am »
Would I be right in thinking most people in the past have used the services of a window cleaner?

If so I think a leaflet has to address the issues that caused the potential customers to stop using one before but needs a window cleaner now.

Was he........ unreliable, unprofessional, stood on roofs and broke tiles,  stood on all the flowerbeds  etc...etc..

You can keep the leaflets simple but unless it address the issues the customer has then it won't get a result, you can't expect them to call and ask question, they are too busy( lazy)  I read ages ago that you can't put too much information on a leaflet........ only put too much boring information, if they are interested then they will read every word.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Craig Henderson

Re: New Flyers - What Do You Think?
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 06:29:48 pm »
Had some new flyers designed, constructive comments welcome.
that's pretty good if you made it yourself but I wouldn't pay for that theirs a guy on facebook that makes double sided flyer designs for £35 that look a lot better. and also I would recommend putting a bigger price gap between monthly and bi-monthly ie £10 monthly £15 bi-monthly to make it more worth wile and remove the 6 weekly as that will only make you cleaning schedule difficult