This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

peekeclean

digital varistream settings
« on: March 14, 2017, 06:45:31 pm »
Hi guys just started using a digital varistream so befor i muck about with settings just thought id ask what setting you use?
thanks joe

֍Winp®oClean֍

Re: digital varistream settings
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 06:46:35 pm »
Flow - 2
Pressure - 8 in winter and 7 in summer.
Comfortably Numb!

Spruce

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 08:34:15 pm »
Flow on 4 is a good compromise for me. Ideally, my choice would be 3 for the washing phase and 5 for rinsing.

I use to much water if I use 5. This was an important consideration when we didn't have enough water. With a 4040 this isn't an issue anymore tbh.

Pressure is an interesting one.

ATM both Varistreams are set on 8. When they were new they came with the factory default of C. We used C during the summer and D in winter. Those settings are too high now, so I had the feeling that both my mk1 digital Varistreams were getting past their sell-by-date.

If they are its a pity as they have given us excellent service these last 7 or 8 years.

I have given serious consideration to this.

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/sale-75/liquid-logictm-3-button-radio-control-ultimate-controller.html

I love the concept but I'm not sure how it would work successfully for me in practice. I can never find which pocket I have my remote central locking key fob in, so adding this would confuse me even further. If the control was voice activated, then that's a different story.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

jk999

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 11:02:11 pm »
What do you mean 4 to 5 the flow rate goes from 0 to 99 are you saying you only use it on 4 or five it must take you ages to rinse a window at that speed

p1w1

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 07:49:32 am »
What do you mean 4 to 5 the flow rate goes from 0 to 99 are you saying you only use it on 4 or five it must take you ages to rinse a window at that speed
Not on a digital varistream it doesn't, flow rate is 1 to 9

Spruce

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 09:39:56 am »

;D
As p1w1 says Varistream made by Williamson Pumps use small numbers 1 - 9.
All other controller variants made by Spring controllers use 1 - 99  flow settings.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

jk999

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 12:36:45 pm »
Oh I see lol 😁