This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Just had a text
« on: March 11, 2017, 04:51:59 pm »
Lady in a block of flats.

"Hi Dave, the Windowcleaners have been round again! Can you come and clean my windows please."

Jonny 87

Re: Just had a text
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 05:45:30 pm »
Lady in a block of flats.

"Hi Dave, the Windowcleaners have been round again! Can you come and clean my windows please."

I'm guessing the flats above her have been cleaned bringing dirty water down onto hers?
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

chris turner

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 06:03:41 pm »
I had a voicemail last week from a girl probably no older then 7 or 8. "hi, errm, can you clean my nans windows please, she lives in a flat, thank you".
Withheld number so couldn't even call back lol.

Dave Willis

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 06:37:45 pm »
What it is ...... some company cleans the whole block, they do such a crap job that when they've finished I get a phone call to redo this one flat  ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 06:55:43 pm »
What it is ...... some company cleans the whole block, they do such a crap job that when they've finished I get a phone call to redo this one flat  ;D

;D

That's funny.

Probably a national company that never changes their resin.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher