This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

p1w1

Re: new brushes time
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 12:12:28 pm »
no mention of the supreme brushes by anybody, personally theyre my favourite brush with the more tucked in stock and the way the bristles are set slightly at an angle so it helps more wiping across sills.
i have 5-6 brushes in the van but only supreme or xtreme, people slate xtreme for lastibility but they do the job and at the end of a tough week they just get me over the finish line with my dicky shoulders!!
i agree supremes for me too on the day to day stuff best all round brush in my opinion , higher work then extremes.

mufcglen

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2017, 01:08:08 pm »
Have to say I'm looking forward to trying the new xtreme though with those natural bristles!

Dave Willis

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 04:00:16 pm »
I've got a couple of Supremes - don't get on with them them. Might sell them on.
Nothing but heartaches, in and out of love, you can't hurry love, where did my extreme go?

nathankaye

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2017, 04:21:33 pm »
I forget the name of the brush im currently using. I dont pay that much attention to names untill i come to buy some more. Perhaps i should as a good brush makes all the difference.
I think its a streamline one (it has a fish type logo on it), dual trimmed. Its quite an heavy brush in comparison to some of gardiners but its more compact on bristles. Im personnally not keen on the spread of some brushes. Ive recently tried the ultimate brush medium/soft and a good while ago the super-lite medium mix. Personally i found them both way too lite and too wide a spread. Due to liteness of poles as well it felt like i was waving a plastic toy around. I had to be mindful of extending the poles as afraid i would shoot it out my hands n launch the brush n my pole into space lol, it felt that lite. No thats not me saying im heavy handed as im not
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

duncan h

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2017, 06:02:39 pm »
no mention of the supreme brushes by anybody, personally theyre my favourite brush with the more tucked in stock and the way the bristles are set slightly at an angle so it helps more wiping across sills.
i have 5-6 brushes in the van but only supreme or xtreme, people slate xtreme for lastibility but they do the job and at the end of a tough week they just get me over the finish line with my dicky shoulders!!
Tried most of Gardiner brushes and I like the Supreme best.
Xreme are great you use but not much about them

s.w.c

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 07:39:00 pm »
I only use extreme brushes with extreme pole for every day use due to old injuries and new torn rotary cuff, it allows me to still work, but I've chopped cut and butchered more brushes than you could imagine to try make the perfect brush, I first changed the design of bristle on dual trim, by making bristle be dual all the way and for those that remember the bristles were higher at ends than now,

then spent years looking for lightest best brush and I still use my original prototype and basic lyyton it's like original extreme but with extra row of bristles and staggered down in three stages, and if I remember correctly I sent it to Alex and supreme was born from this brush it was the inspiration to the supreme,

I've frankinstined every brush possible but to this day the best out an out cleaning bristles I've used came from a old brush Alex did years ago simular to the tucker brush, but stock made it heavy but if it could be lightened and original bristles located in state it would be best brush for extreme range.