Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Adam P

have portables got as good as they'll get?
« on: February 15, 2017, 11:15:44 pm »
i remember when i first started carpet cleaning it seemed portables were always being improved with one big advancement to another. although my machine is running perfectly fine at the moment it's always a thought in my mind about getting a new up to date machine with the mod cons. just visited airflex website for some chemicals and noticed they are still advertising the storm as the greatest they do, but that's what, 5/6 years old now?

i'm sure all these companies are tweaking their models with small improvements, but have portables got now as good as they pretty much ever will? there's plus sides and downsides to each so room for improvement, but generally in 5 years say it seems we will have the exact same machines

scott johns

Re: have portables got as good as they'll get?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 06:02:02 pm »
nearly 10 years ago I was the first person to order a 1200psi triple vac alltec machine and I can honestly
say why would it need to get any better its performance is 2nd to none and any more power would only
blow customers electric.3 years ago I brought another alltec 600 psi triple vac just as good but a bit
lighter than the 1200psi awesome machines