Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Neil Jones

Cleantalk
« on: December 05, 2016, 01:27:33 pm »
The time came, I have finally been banned from Cleantalk, oh well. I committed the cardinal sin of suggesting any high alkaline will clean the floor just as well as STS.

Sanctimonious bunch of people.

sean oregan

Re: Cleantalk
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 02:18:59 pm »
Join the club.
It is nothing but a sales platform.
I could go on.....  :o
If you say 5 "hail nick's" and 2 "lord nick"  he may repent your sins
The sheep will inform him

Marius Alexandru

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 04:30:49 pm »
Can you still order from them ?

sean oregan

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 05:28:39 pm »
I would imagine so, but why would i

Neil Jones

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 05:30:02 pm »
I presume so but definitely won't be doing.

Raymondo

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 07:16:25 pm »
After I was banned a couple of years ago he carried on sending emails to us promoting his business.

We were able to unsubscribe to them its a shame really he is loosing business banning different ones who then wont buy from solutions.  He sell some good products that we wont use now.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 09:25:21 pm »
It's nicks forum he does what he wants I wouldn't worry about it there's loads of suppliers out there, suppliers do like new starters as it's a big spend.

john martin

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 11:20:39 pm »
Ha , I see they are selling mytee speedsters  now , that can't sit well with a certain American manufacturer   :)    might see the escape being featured on cleantalk yet  ... 1000 cfm  :o

sean oregan

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 05:52:05 am »
Ha , I see they are selling mytee speedsters  now , that can't sit well with a certain American manufacturer   :)    might see the escape being featured on cleantalk yet  ... 1000 cfm  :o

Haha and how long have they been preaching that using heat damages the carpet and it's not needed with their chemicals also just seen they sell tilemaster now aswell
I remember them all slagging it off saying it's the rug doctor for hard floors. I upset them because I said if nick sold it you lot would say it's the best thing ever.

Ian Harper

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 08:22:16 pm »
Mr Ashmore

Did you really say that -)

did you not mean that back end sales bring in more profit and a long and satisfied customer is worth much more that a one off sale? and that a a full and diverse stock of machines and products serves your customer more than a limited one? -)

Respects

Derek_Walker

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 08:32:03 am »
I see the old familiar axe's need grinding again lol, every now and again the same issue raises it's ugly head.

Doug Holloway

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 12:49:59 pm »
Hi Guys

I haven't bought anything from  Solutions in 10 years or more .

If you build up an understanding of what is in each product you can source from most suppliers.

Well worth researching the chemicals you need and what they do. I have quite a few of my own brands and mixes.

Cheers

Doug

edward coller

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 02:16:55 pm »
I wanted to join Cleantalk last month, and tried quite hard, I feel that there is always more than one way to crack a nut, and clean carpets and uph!
Unfortunatlty after several attempts I was unable to connect with them and therefore unable to reach their platform....shame. My mail is sejcoller@gmail.com if any one could assist in me joining. Happy Christmas to you all. Simon

wayne zabel

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 04:59:27 pm »
I had problems getting on years ago using a yahoo.com email address.

I then tried using my email address from my website and got on no problems.

I don't think they accept certain email addresses such as Hotmail ect ect for some reason

wayne zabel

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 05:00:48 pm »
I had problems getting on years ago using a yahoo.com email address.

I then tried using my email address from my business website and got on no problems.

I don't think they accept certain email addresses such as Hotmail ect ect for some reason

*Hector*

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 05:26:09 pm »
When I joined there many moons ago, there was a notice where it asked for email address, telling that they would not accept yahoo or hotmail email addresses.

Everything about that forum is known, so if you want to rock the boat.... then expect the results.... If you don't like it... fine, but there is no need to pop over here and whinge about it.....

It is like everything else, some people like it, some don't...

I have nothing but praise for the other channel, Nick helped me out many times before I retired from the business, took plenty of time out to talk to me on the phone, without trying to sell me anything.

I still pop in there now and then to see what is happening, and never have any problems logging in or accessing the site.
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

swanson

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 04:26:22 pm »
I use cleantalk solutions all the time
I find that they are the best on the market.

Raymondo

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2016, 05:42:20 pm »
I use cleantalk solutions all the time
I find that they are the best on the market.

I agree with that some excellent products.

SPM was the main product we did use to clean upholstery with Soluboost.

HD again excellent still have some left which is slowly being used up love the smell.

Eco spotter could get most thing out of the carpet.

The gel chewing gum remover cant remember the name again brilliant does what it says on the tin.

Mpower excellent as a problem solver for us still have some left.

Bought a multi-sprayer from Nick a good few years still going strong and a Oreck rotary had to have the motor replaced under warranty again still works fine.

Most of his products from machines to chemicals on par with everyone else.

Neil Jones

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2016, 10:59:46 pm »
How did I rock the boat Hector?

*Hector*

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2016, 04:22:46 am »
The time came, I have finally been banned from Cleantalk, oh well. I committed the cardinal sin of suggesting any high alkaline will clean the floor just as well as STS.

Sanctimonious bunch of people.

A bit like that maybe?
I don't know, I am not a mod over there, and only visit occasionally.

But it wasn't you that I was referring to Neil.. Sorry if you thought I was.. You were not whinging....
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(