Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Butler

Multiwash/Rotowash
« on: October 24, 2016, 02:25:46 pm »
Ive just got a truvox multiwash thats like new.  I bought it for crb agitation but ive been told its great as a stand alone carpet cleaner...
When would it be suitable to clean carpets without extracting??
Could it be used with something like dynamall to LM clean?

James Shepherd

Re: Multiwash/Rotowash
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 10:18:00 pm »
Hi Steven,
Providing you are using the appropriate brushes the multiwash can be used for encapping/Lm cleaning.
As a maintenance tool or part of a broader system they can be useful .

Steven Butler

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 10:08:15 pm »
Any more advise lads?

john martin

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 10:24:48 pm »
Any more advise lads?

i played around with mine a bit when i got it first , mostly on domestics .    The scraper tray thing is pretty good at taking up the moisture , so i sprayed the prespray heavy and went over the carpet with the tray in place , it works ok , u can get a result   ....  it could be used ...  but its probably not better or quicker than something else , so i dont use it that way ... 
perhaps if u had a good spotter like the alltec heated three stage three gallon ( which could be used as an electric sprayer too )and the multi wash you could get by , just two  smallish things to carry in .

James Shepherd

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 11:22:30 pm »
If you are using products that like good dwell times remove the trays completely and reap the benefit of a good c.r.b.
Make sure you spray the brushes to improve drag on start up and even start the machine slightly tilted then place the moving brushes down upon the work area. thus no strain on the motor ,this will help improve its longevity.
One good plus is the ease of cleaning the unit  also removing the brushes for a good soak is a cinch.